Final Chapter Part Two : The End ?

Jack and Sally was walking towards to see the Eiffel Tower as they grab their phones and take pictures of them on their picture next to the Eiffel Tower, Sally had an idea of what if they bring their wedding in Paris, Jack also added " Maybe Santa Claus could help us with our wedding vowel and Mrs. Claus can watch too." Sally reply's to him " We can get married at midnight when the clock strikes at twelve." And they kissed each other next to the Eiffel Tower.
So it was decided on that day that Jack and sally would be married.
Meanwhile back in Halloweentown the town citizens watched Jack and Sally kissed next to the Eiffel Tower as the mayor tells everyone get prepared for the two love birds wedding as they watched in the town square fountain everyone clapped their hands together cheering for them to get wed.
Later that night in lock, shock and barrel's treehouse there was a letter floating around in their lair as they try so hard to grab it finally lock the main leader of the team opened the letter and see what it is. A video popped up as it plays snorkel the head elf greets them and introduces himself to them " Greetings, my name is Snorkel the head elf, one of the organization of the security elves.." lock reply's back to him " Who cares !" As shock and barrel laughs at lock's reply's. Snorkel was already getting annoyed with Lock as he continues his speech " Quite you fool, I have no time for this recording, I must speak now before I lose my connection in Christmas Town , As I was saying..I'm one of the helper of head elf Santa Claus.." Barrel replied to him " what do you want,, a gold mettle?" Lock and shock fell on the floor laughing their butts off. Snorkel reply's back to them " you three are impossible to work with.. as I was saying if you three come join me on my hostile takeover plan you three will be my minions telling the elves what to do in the factory as I rule in Christmas Town but there is a catch but we have to act fast if we can do this."
Lock reply's " go on ?." Snorkel smirks evilly as he continues to his plan to them after a few minutes the video cut off as lock, shock and barrel were thinking to join snorkel the head elf 's evil schemes.

                                   The End ?