Chapter Six : Return of Fire & Ice king Skeletons

Jack Skellington have to think of a plan to defeat Lock's army to save Halloweentown along with the citizens before he could think of one he looked up to see the two witches flying a broom over his head. One of the tall witch looked down and threw a red potion for Jack Skellington and tells him " Here is a brand new potion of unlimited fire power,It will help you defeat lock's army and also Dr. Finkelstein wanted us to give you a new and a-proved sandy Claws costume that sally made for yeah !" The present flew down towards jack as he caught it with his hands as he put it on and drinks the red potion he reply's to him " thank you I can stay focus on using my pumpkin fire to attack those skeletons across this treehouse and using my sandy claws costume to use for Fire & Ice king Skeletons, this goodie bag will do the trick by scaring them away !" The small witch reply's to him " you're welcome jack, and you will always be our hero jack!" As they flew back to the town square.

Jack transformed himself into the pumpkin king and blew fire out of his mouth ready to start a fight. Lock using his sarcastic voice " Looks like jack has transformed himself into the pumpkin king, oooo scary !" As he started to laughing while watching his army running towards him as fast as they could.
Jack runs towards them as well and used his powers of fire bomb and few of the yellow orc skeleton exploded when they got near him and jack call's out " I am the pumpkin king ! Ahahahaha."

Meanwhile back in the treehouse. The man eating wreath was watching the whole thing in the big cauldron while Sally whisperers to herself " please be safe jack !" As she watches helplessly in the man eating wreath's lair as she is tied up and ready to be in the snake and spider stew.
Suddenly in the nick of time Santa Claus was there behind her and whispers very quietly in her ear " I have come to set you free my dear friend sally " as she was glad to see him. Santa tells her " hold on tightly !" As they flew up the chimney, the man eating wreath was talking and not knowing that sally was gone to safety " It won't be long my dear when jack tries to save you in my lair, you will be in the snake and spider stew before he would get here." As he turns around to see her reaction he was shocked when he found out that she was gone he let out a yell " Nooooooooooooooooooo.!"

Barrel sneaks out very quietly without lock knowing as he ran for cover. He see's Santa Claus carrying sally the rag doll to safety so he followed them to the town square as he made it over their he told everyone of what happened and he blames it on Lock and shock and wasn't part of their terrible schemes. Santa Claus rolled his eyes and tells him " Who are you fooling child ?, you and lock, shock shoved me into the opening chute that was once Oogie Boogie and kidnapping the other holiday leaders and bringing them to this town, and now letting the man eating wreath becoming the seventh holiday king have you lost you're mind ?" Barrel looked sad and reply's to him " I'm sorry, it won't happen again..I promise!" As he crossed his fingers behind his back and waved his left arm.

Back in the graveyard Jack Skellington is still fighting his way getting to the final boss battle with Ice & Fire Skeletons. Lock used up a recording of a song when they fought jack at the mayor's rooftop when Oogie was trying to become the seventh holiday king.

Ψ Lock, Shock, Barrel Ψ

Laa, la, la, la, la, laa!
La, la, la, la, laa!
Laa, la, la, la, la, laa!
La, la, la, la, laa!

Hail to Mister Man eating wreath!
Jack will never win!
When you find our booby traps
They will do you in!

Ψ Shock Ψ

First we brought the Master back
To take this town away from Jack!
We knew he'd fight to set things right
So we got bad guys who attack!

Ψ Jack Ψ

Stop! I've had enough of you!
Your punishment is overdue!
You've instigated chaos here
And turned this town onto its ear!

Ψ Lock, Shock, Barrel Ψ