Chapter Five : Taking Back HalloweenTown

Citizens:

It's time

It's time

Take our town back

Take our town back

Mayor:

Take our town back

Take our town back

We can win

Witches and Citizens:

We were deceived and

Now it's time to set things right!

We'll see Man eating wreath fall!

Citizens:

Take our town back!

Take our town back!

Take our town back!

Witches and Citizens:

Time to work hard everyone

On the job till it is done

Then we'll get back to creepy fun

It's time to battle

Vampires and Citizens:

Take our town back!

Take our town back!

Just like you, we'll have our dear place

Now that Jack is on the case

Sally:

We were deceived

Citizens:

All together, that and this, with all our tricks

We'll make things as they were

Jack!

Jack:

I don't believe, what has happened here

Our town, our own, our Halloween!

Citizens:

Hurry now!

Hurry now!

Take our town back!

Take our town back!

La, la, la

It has begun, we cannot wait

So be on guard and concentrate

'Cause when the full moon starts to climb

We'll all sing out!

Half of Lock, shock and barrel's army left the battle field as jack and the others are cheering for joy
Trick & Treat starts shouting out " Sandy Claws!! " and " whoah " as they disappeared in thin air with the power of Santa Claus used on them as he continues to search for shock.
Back in the treehouse shock reported to the man eating wreath a bad news that half of the army are running away as he heard the last sentence of shock said he was angry like a volcano ready to explode.
He told her to get out and find lock and barrel. She dashed through the door but not a moment to soon Santa Claus was ready to talk some senses to her for causing so much trouble right before Christmas In July.

He breaks her broom and tossed her up all the way to the cage and sending her back to the man eating wreath chute as he yells to her " that's what you get for shoving me down the chute!" As he listens to her crying down below inside the chute. Jack raced up the tree house as he saw Santa Claus standing there.

Santa turns around and tells jack everything on what he did to shock. Jack was shocked when Santa told him he was forced down the opening chute while lock,shock and barrel were holding a broom pitchfork and a plunger. Jack tells him they will be punished after all this unnecessary mischief making going around in Halloweentown and the other holiday doors. Santa agreed to see that will happen until then jack continues to find lock and barrel while Santa updates Mrs.Claus what's going on while FaceTiming each other on the phone.

Meanwhile back in the hinterlands Barrel tells lock that this plan will not work and the man eating wreath will be defeated in the end just like their former master Oogie Boogie did, lock rolled his eyes annoyed and tells Barrel to shut up and that's not going to happen as he finish up bringing Ice & Fire king Skeletons back to life.

Lock tells Barrel " Shock maybe defeated by now but that's not going to stop us on making more army to take this town away from Jack Skellington.!" As he starts laughing maniacally.
Ice & Fire King Skeletons roared as they awaken grabbing their weapons and running towards outside the hinterlands with lock and barrel following by Purple King Skeleton,Green Troll Skeleton and tons of Yellow Orc Skeletons.

Santa points towards them and shouts " look like we got company up ahead !" Jack looks back to see what he was talking about and he tells the other town people to go back to the town square as they understood the situation that jack is about to be in.
Santa Claus tells jack he will free sally and take her to the town square so she can be safe.