●Confess Her

*sigh* I was tired today. From morning to evening I was non stop working in my dad's company well I can say its mine now. Last year on my 25th birthday he gave me his second company to handle whereas first company to his first son, my brother, Ethan.

Currently I am in my pent house in Europe. Its been 3 years that I have been living here. I am sitting in sofa with messay hair and dark bags under my eyes. This work is stressing me so much. Sighing I went to bathroom for a bath. I went to the bathroom and stripped my clothes and hopped into the shower. I took long and relaxing shower.

I came out of the shower wrapping towel. I went to my wardrobe amd wore a vneck t-shirt and joggers. Then I heard a bell. I went to door to answer it, to found my best buddy, Ryan Scott. He's also my business partner.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in my cold voice without saying any emotions.

"Dude, atleast you can smile and greet me, I am hurt!" He acted like he was hurt. But that didnt change my emotions but infact I only raised an eyebrow.

"Okay! First let me come in." I let him in and I folded my hands to get some answer.

"I was bored, so I thought why not having fun with you?" He sounded like a child.

"I'm a busy man I have works to do so go."

"Why are you so cold?" He fake cried. I just rolled my eyes and sat on sofa to do work on my laptop.

As soon as I opened my laptop a smile came across my lips. I saw her message. It said that she wanted to talk.

"One time you're cold and one time you're sweet. I dont understand you." He sat infront of me. I rolled my eyes and decided to call her.

"Now be quiet for a while." I ordered him.

"Oh so its her,dude best of luck." He laughed and I glared him.

I called her. She picked my call in two rings.

"Hey" her angelic voice made me smile more.

"Hey. You wanted to talk?"

"Um...yeah...actually..."

"Yeah?."

"Well if you like someone and ask that person on a date how would you ask.?" She wanted to ask someone out? That hurts.

"Do you like someone?"

"No..um..yes" she said in a low voice.

"Who?"  I tried to calm myself.

"First answer my question." She whined. I sighed.

"Just go and asks her as simple as that." I tried not to be angry.

"Okay...Zac I have to tell you something. Its very important."

"Okay go on."

"Not like this.... I'll tell you when you come back.okay bye." She immediately cut the phone. 

Who is this person that she likes? What does she want from me.?

"Dude?" I looked up at him.

"What?" He was smiling.

"She said that she like someone?"

"Yes."

"She said she'll ask that person on a date?"

"Yes."

"She said that she wanted to tell you something?"

I sighed and replied yes. Suddenly he clapped his hand and started laughing. I just arched an eyebrow.

"She likes you."

Really? No I cant believe him. He's just goofing around.

"What you dont believe me?" I shook my head.

"Recall everything the way she talked to you she was shy, she has something to tell you but not in phone but in person."

Wait that means all things that were for me? I was feeling so happy. I never felt this happy.

"So when are you gonna ask her ?" Now he became serious.

Oh yes I have to tell her too.

"Soon." And smiled.

Camila Davis, I cant wait to make you mine.
Finally I will confess her.

Hey guys. This is my very first book writing. I know this chapter is little bit boring but I promise that you will find this story really amazing. So please show me some love by voting and liking this book.

Love you guys.🥰