An Orphan

His bedroom.

Last night I couldn't sleep well. I was only thinking of Camila. But does she really like me? Ugh so confusing. However I got up from bed and took a relaxing shower. After that I got dressed for my work. I went to kitchen and made a coffee. Yes, I dont have maids. Actually I dont need one. After drinking my coffee, I went down and hopped in my car and drove off.

Beep. Beep.

I picked up my phone without looking the name.

"Hello?"

"Zachary Alexander." I heard a manly cold voice and I got that it's my father.

"Dad? Is everything okay?" He never used to call me unless it was necessary.

"Can't I miss my son?" He joked. I know he is not a joking person. I sighed.

"Dad?"

"Okay, I need your help here for few months so I need you to come back to New York. "

"But that what about the business here?" But thinking of going back to New York made me happy. All my family members live there even Camila. I'm the only one here.

"I get someone for that. I need you to come home soon son."

"Okay dad I'll come tomorrow then."

"Great. "

"Bye dad." I cut the call. Finally I'm going back and I can finally ask her out. I'm so happy right now. I want to buy some gifts for her so I left the office.

Right now I am standing infront of jewellery shop to buy something beautiful gift. I entered the shop. I was greeted by a man, he looked in his late 50's.

"What would you like to buy sir?" He asked me politely.

"Show me something beautiful jwellery for my.....friend?" It was like a question. But he smiled and showed me a beautiful bracelet it was so beautiful and eye catching.

It was made from diamonds

It was made from diamonds. It was really something.

Should I buy this one for her? Will she hate it? Will she be mine forever?
My minds were full of questions I was thinking deeply but someone coughed and looked at him.

"Sir this is really beautiful and she will definitely like this." I smiled at him and bought it. Then I also bought some gifts for my family.

After shopping I directly went to home and started packing my stuff. I cant wait until I reach home. I hurriedly packed my stuff and made dinner. Today I am so happy that I dont know how to express it. After having dinner, I went to my room and tried to get some sleep but due to nervousness I couldnt get. But my mind started to recall the memory of our first meeting.

_____________

"Momma, Momma" I heard someone shouting. I went towards the voice. She was crying sitting on the side of the road. Her clothes were dirty and some parts were torn. She kept on saying mom. I went towards her.

"Hi." I said nervously.

She looked up and that moment I was paralyzed. She was so beautiful girl that I have ever met. Her grey eyes reflecting the twinkling of stars and her long blonde hair resembling rapunzel. She was so beautiful.
But she didnt answer me.

"Why are you crying?"  She cried more. I didnt know what to do.

"Zac...." my mom shouted. "What are you doing here Zac?" She then turned to that girl.

"ZACHARY what did you do to her?" She scolded me like I beat her up.

"I didnt do anything" I defended myself. She looked me as she was still not convinced. God my mom doesnt believe me. My went near her and patted her back.

"Honey, what happened why are you crying?" She asked in the sweetest tone which I never heard in my entire life. She always used harsh tone on me.

"My mom......my mom and dad.....they left me." She cried again. I felt really bad for her.

"What do you mean left you?"

"They died." Oh no, she is just 8 years and she's an orphan.? Mom had a tearful eyes.

"Honey dont worry, what is your name?" Mom asked her.

"Camila Davis." Camila...... beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

"So Camila from now on you'll be staying with us." What? Really? Wow.

She looked at mom and cried more. Then mom hugged her tightly as if she is her daughter.

"Now Camila let me introduce you to my son, Zachary Alexander.  You can call him Zac." She finally looked at me. I didnt know what to do so I just gave her toothy smile. She chuckled. Her melodious sound made me smile happily.

"Hi, I am Zac."

"Hi." She said shyly.

After that we went to home together.

From that very first day I have always liked her but couldn't tell her. But tomorrow I will at any cost.

Hey gus. It's me again.🤣 so please vote and like it. And if you have any questions just ask me. Okay?😂 This much for today. See ya soon.

Love you guys ❣