●I will tell her●

The days with her spent great. She smiled and laughed. My dad and grandma really loved her. My mom took care of her like one of us. My brother was not staying with us, he was staying at his school hostel. When he was young he never really liked to come home. After highschool he came to live with us.

Camila and I were of same age so we went school together and spent much time with each other. Whenever I spend time with her I really feel happy. Later I realized that I was in love with her. I cant live without her even a second.

I clearly remember, on her 17th birthday her friends and her decided to go to club. I also tagged along. She drank too much and danced like crazy. I loved the way she moved her hips and hands. I just lost in her. She was looking so pretty. I went close to her. She smiled and her hands slowly crawled around my neck she was so close to me. My heart wss beating crazily. She rested her head on my shoulder. She smelt so good like fresh flowers and strawberries.  I put my hands on her waist and pulled more close to me. She looked up to me and we just stared at each other. Her grey eyes were so beautiful and so deep. My gaze went to her pinky lips. It looked so soft that I wanted to taste. I slowly neared our face so did she. We were breathing heavily. Soon our lips touched. That time I felt amazing. We moved our lips together in sync. That was my First kiss and hers too. Soon she dozed off.

_______

Currently, I was standing infront of my home, New York. Yes, as soon as I landed I took my car and came her. I was so nervous to see all of them. Its been 3 years since I saw them mainly I miss her. I took a deep breath and rang the bell.

I saw that most pretty face that I was looking for. She just stared at me and poked my cheek to see that I was real or not. I laughed at her behaviour and then only she realized that I was real.

"ZAC...!!!" she said more likely screamed and hugged me tightly. I smiled and hugged her too. She smelled really good.

"I missed you so much." She said.

"I missed you too." I replied and kissed her forehead. It was normal for us to kiss on forehead.

"Bro, woah" Ethan said. "It's been long time bro." We shook our hands and hugged in a bro manner.

"Zachary Alexander!" I looked at the place where the sound came. Ohh..

"Grandma!!" I ran up to her and hugged her.

"Finally you remembered us right?" She was angry. Now I know how to make it up.

"I always remembered you but because of this work and because of your son I had to stay there. Please forgive me." I made a puppy face and she instantly forgave me.

"Hey mommy! I missed you." I went up to her and hugged her.

"Zac, I missed you my son." She was already in tears.

"Look mom how much he has grown." She saod to gramdma.

"More likely he has grown handsome."

We all laughed. But one person was not there who called me here.

"Zachary" I turned back.

"Dad." I went towards him and hugged him.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine. So you wanted me here, why?" I asked in a curious manner.

"I'll tell you later first lets eat something."

We all sat in the dinning table and ate. We laughed and talked so many things. I feel really to have them in my life. After eating I went to my room and took a bath. I relaxed a bit.

Beep.Beep. Without looking at the number I picked up the call.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I knew who was this.

"Stop shouting, Ryan." I said camly.

"CALM! DONT SAY THAT. WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?"

"I was about to but I forgot it." I told him honestly.

"I DONT BELIEVE YOU. " he was shouting so much that my ear ached.

"Stop screaming already, I forgot to tell you. What you want my sorry?" I huffed.

"That will work you motherfucker." He sweared. I sighed.

"You reached there?"

"Yes."

"DID YOU TELL HER ABOUT IT? DID SHE TELL YOU?DID..."

"STOP! and no I haven't told her yet."

"Then what are you waiting for go and tell her."

"Okay..."

"Oh and yeah I have a surprise for you?"

"What?"

"Its a surprise. Now go and tell her. Bye." Before I could say anything he cut off.

Yeah now I have to tell her. I took out a box of bracelet and went out of my room.

I will finally claim you as mine.

Hey guys, its me.
Please vote and support me. What do you think of the story?
What do you think will Zac tell her about his feelings? Will she accept him?
Stay tuned🤣

Love you guys❣