- 12 -

IT WAS EASY TO SEE THAT CHARLIE WAS LOVED. As soon as the door to his childhood home opened, all the nearby children immediately ran towards him and started to pour out what he had been missing since the last time they saw each other. Some of them wanted to play games with him and proceeded to try and get him to come outside so they could do just that. But before he could answer he was crushed into the tight embrace of his mother, soon followed by his father. 

Jess smiled at the scene, even if it was chaotic with the children saying "please Uncle Charlie and tugging on his arms and legs to get him to follow them outside and their grandmother telling them; "Not before dinner", resulting in various pouting faces as they retreated. Molly Weasley's word seemed to be law in the Burrow. 

Several other adults, most with the same fiery red hair as Charlie, took the place of the children, taking turns to give him hugs. He didn't look uncomfortable at all, and no longer anxious as he had been previous to the door opening. 

   "You, I remember - Amarée was it?" Molly Weasley was suddenly standing in front of them, welcoming them to feel at home. Amarée quickly asked if he could help with anything since he was eager to take a page out of Molly's cooking skills. 

Jess quickly found the familiar face of Bill, as he was the only one of Charlie's siblings she actually met, even if it had been very brief. 

   "Jessica!", he exclaimed excitedly as he shook her hand with enthusiasm. She was introduced to his wife Fleur and pointed out their children who were all still surrounding Charlie. Then Bill insisted on introducing her to everyone. She didn't quite understand why he was so eager for her to meet everyone so quickly, especially since they only met each other for a second the first time, but Jess appreciated the gesture. 

   "Jessica Arlynn... I remember that name", 

It was very surprising to hear Ginny Potter say those words because Jess was fairly certain that she had never crossed paths with the former quidditch star. Maybe, just maybe, they brushed passed in the hallways or the Great Hall in school but she knew that in her first year, Jess was not one to stand out. 

Maybe she knew someone else named Jessica Arlynn? 

   "You were in Slytherin, yes?" The redhead regarded her with a curious look as she bounced little Lily Potter in her arms. 

   "Yes... how did you know?" Jess frowned a little. Surely she had to remember interacting with Ginny before. She had looked up to her for many years after all. 

   "I always remember the first student to get sorted for the year, you were the first one in my last", she explained with a faint smile.