4

[Your POV]

The movie was absolutely brilliant. It was much higher than I had expected, even if my expectations weren't very low themselves. Arriving to the post credit scene, I tapped on Tom's shoulder, and he turned to face me.

"Good job." I smiled, and he smiled back. I glanced back at the screen, that was turning black, but felt uncomfortable, as if I was being stared at. From the corner of my eye, I could spot Sam Holland staring. I tried to hide the blush, so I put my hair on my sides.

We all got up from out seats. I was very full from eating the junk food served, though I did not eat anymore than Paddy.

"Dinner anyone?" Joked Harry, picking up his trash.

"I'm so full from the popcorn." Paddy groaned, pressing his hands on his belly.

"I wouldn't mind a drink." I smirked, shrugging.

"I heard there's a club near the hotel." Tom looked at me, smiling excitedly.

"That sounds like fun," Harry replied.

"But what about me?" Paddy complained, and Tom chuckled.

"It does sound fun," I grinned.

"Let's all meet at the lobby at 9." Harry suggested. We all nodded and agreed before heading back to the limo.

When we got there, Sam let opened the door for me, sat beside me again.

"Are you going to join us?" I whispered to Sam, who's tall figure was towering above me, looking down at me.

"Of course." He chuckled.

"Oh great, now I'm alone now." Complained Paddy.

I rolled my eyes and leaned on the car seat as I watched outside.

"So, (Y/N), what did you think of the film?" Tom glimpsed at me.

"You were so great, it was just amazing. It was an emotional rollercoaster. It was perfect. I loved the movie, it was great. Definitely watching it again when I get back." I grinned at Tom.

"Thank you, that means a lot to me." he blushed.

"I think Gyllenhaal was better." Harry laughed, smirking at Tom. Tom reached out one arm to playfully punch Harry on the shoulder.

"Ow." Harry whined playfully.

"Shut up, I barely even hit you." Tom rolled his eyes. I wish I knew what it was like to live with so many boys. I am a single child, so I couldn't relate to any of their arguments.

"I think I might be hungry again." Sam muttered after an awkward silence.

"Ew, Sam, I can't even think about food." I giggled.

- - -

Sorry guys, this was a short update, I promise you'll get a lot better next one. Thank you for reading. Love you~