5

I wasn't sure what to wear for the club tonight, so I spent most of my free time in front of my suitcase deciding what to wear. I decided to keep it cute and pretty. I chose to slip on a a shirt, sleeveless at the shoulders, matched by some dark blue jeans, ripped at my thighs. I didn't want to put on too much make up for tonight, I ended up wearing make up giving me a natural look.

It was getting closer to 9 o'clock, a few minutes away only, and I grabbed a small bag that was snuggled in my suitcase, and put my wallet and phone in there. The rest was secured in the safe.

An unexpected knock came from the door, which seemed strange. I thought we had agreed to meet downstairs at the lobby. Perhaps I was running late? I reluctantly opened the door, and saw Harry on the other side.

"Hey, are you coming?" Harry asked. I turned my phone on, checking the time.

Shit.

It was 9:10.

"I'm sorry, I completely lost track of time." I brought my hand to my face in embarrassment, before slipping my phone back in the bag.

"Don't worry about it, now come on. Everyone's waiting downstairs." he grinned, and I took my hotel key, locking the door behind me as I stepped outside.

We entered the elevator. I kept checking myself out during the mirror, hoping to not find any mess. I flattened out my hair, before finally arriving to the lobby.

"There you are!" Tom cheered, and a shade of pink formed on my cheeks.

"You look nice." Sam beamed. He was wearing a white button up shirt, with some black jeans. His sleeves were rolled up to his elbows, and his top button on the collar was left open.

"T-Thank you," I unwillingly stammered, and he let out a soft chuckle, "you look n-nice too."

"Thank you," this time, his chuckle was a little harder.

"Ok, should we get going now?" Harry asked. We all nodded and got in the same limousine we were in earlier.

The city lights illuminated the night sky, shadows passed as the limo drove through the crowded area. The yellow lights lit up the deep chocolate brown Sam's eyes had into gorgeous amber orbs. I could stare at them all day.

Minutes later, we all exited the vehicle to the club Tom had suggested. I could hear the vibrant music blasting inside, and the sound of a crowd cheering and singing to the tune.

Tom opened the doors, revealing the night club, neon purple coloured lights adorning the room, matching the dance floor most of the guests were. The music was much louder inside, I felt my heart synchronise with the groovy base, but it was soon interrupted.

"Let's get drinks." Harry shouted at the top of his lungs, loud enough for the three of us to hear.

We all headed to the bar, seating ourselves in stools beside each other.

"So, boys and girl, what will it be?" A bartender rubbing the inside of a glass with a cloth approached us behind the bar.

"I'll stick to a beer." Tom exclaimed. Then Harry gestured he wanted the same. He then turned to me.

"I'll have a Long Island iced tea."

He nodded, and turned to his final customer.

"A simple rum and coke." he shrugged, and the bartended proceeded to make the drinks. Meanwhile, I watched the dancers sway their body to the rhythm, enjoying every bit of themselves.

The bartender gave us all our drinks, and I took a quick sip, before gazing at the dance floor.

"Do you want to dance?" Sam asked, and I snapped my head towards him. He had already finished his drink, and I got up to join him with my glass.

He took my hand and lead me into the middle of the dance floor. I started to forget everyone else in the room, including the DJ. The music wasn't what my brain had decided to focus on, but the man dancing in front of me.

I took a finishing sip of my drink, and the world seemed to be spinning. I don't recall it being too strong, but who cares, anyways. I slightly stumbled to the bar, to set my drink, and I watched as Sam ordered a round of tequila shots for everyone, one I knew I shouldn't let down. Tonight was all about fun, anyway.

I took the salt that was included in the order, pouring it on my hand. I quickly licked all of it off, grabbing the drink and gulping it all down my throat, followed by biting hard into the lime wedge. The taste burnt in my mouth, but wasn't an agonised sensation, instead a feeling that shot jolts of euphoria into my system.

"Let's dance again!" I shouted through the pumping music while looking at Sam finishing his shot.

This time, I was the one who grabbed his hand, and dragged him to the dance floor. I spun him around, laughing at the mess we both were. He was smiling widely, a smile he would be too shy to show if he were sober.

I didn't care, I only cared I was with him, a dream come true. Sam was my number one crush, despite our differences. He was the sibling of a talented celebrity, while I was just an ordinary girl.

My absent mind was too lost in his gorgeous eyes to notice he pulled me away from everyone else. My heartbeat picked up, but I was too drunk to care. I was in a state where my thoughts immediately became words.

"Is this a dream?" I blurted out.

"No," he shook his head, the big smile remaining on his face. He walked closer to me, and I felt my back press against the wall. We were completely alone, and completely drunk. A state where I can't control my decisions.

My heart was thumping like a jack hammer when I realised he had pressed his lips against mine.

- - -

Sorry for the late update, and to make it up to you, I chose to make the chapter a lot longer. I hope you enjoyed it, and thank you for reading. Love you~