8

[Your POV]

"The reason I lied was because I don't see anything else happening. There are no chances. Listen, I really like you, but you live so far away, and if we did try something, we'd end up crying at night, missing each other, and worse, if we fell in love, we would be in pain all the time. There would be rare occasions where we may see each other, but those wouldn't be enough for me. I really like you, but I don't know if I'm willing to take this risk." 

My eyes were watery, and a small tear escaped down my cheek. My heart was sunk deep, and I really wish something else would have happened for a kiss. I took a deep breath, before rubbing tears from my eyes.

"Would one really like someone else, even if they may never see them again?" I ask.

"What are you implying?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I really like you too, but clearly, you're not willing to try anything. I am willing, but I mean if you're not, then do you even like me?" I replied condescendingly. 

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to his body. His figure towered over mine, and his eyes gazed down into mine. My heartbeat quickened, and my breathing was uneasy.

"I'm afraid of heartbreak." he spoke softly. I pulled him in for a strong hug. His face nuzzled into my neck, and his arms slithered around my waist.

"Y-You are?" I felt him nod against my shoulder.

"Everyone gets their heart broken, Sam. You shouldn't be afraid of a completely natural event. Plus, my intentions with you, are nothing close to breaking your heart." 

He pulled away from the hug, and latched his lips onto mine. He pulled away.

"Then I'm willing to try it. You can go pack now." he smiled nervously.

- - -

I dragged my suitcase out of the room, and went downstairs to the lobby to meet the others. My eyes met with Sam, and he shot me a smile. I walked by him and let go of the suitcase.

"There she is." I snapped my head to Tom who was walking towards me with Harry.

"Are you all ready to go?" he rubbed his hands together. I nodded.

"Yes." Paddy answered.

"Okay, now let's take our suitcases and drive home." Tom took his suitcase and exited the front doors. 

I grabbed my suitcase but I was stopped.

"I'm taking that for you." Sam smiled, and I thanked him in return.

- - -

I am really sorry if this chapter was bad to you, I am having TERRIBLE writer's block. Thank you for reading, and please give the next chapters a chance. I will try my best, despite the writer's block. Thank you so much for all the reads and votes, I will work harder. Thank you for reading again, and I hope you're enjoying this book so far. Love you~