love is a lemon seed

love is a lemon seed. it must be nurtured through the storms of yesterday, today, and tomorrow. it needs the words that flow from your mouth like a river, ever so graciously, rushing through the paths carved through their mind, filling the empty holes in their chest, in their heart. it needs the warmth of your skin, ever so gently sun kissed by the rising horizon, radiating all they've ever dreamt of, all they've ever needed. it needs your healing laugh, the one that wisps through the skies on the whistling winds, lifting their spirits, their petals, their stem. love will grow with you as you grow with love. it will blossom in spring as the flowers bloom. it will bless the world with its eye-catching golden colored peel. it will feed the people, giving them hope for what the future may bring. love is a lemon seed. its bitter-sweet nature contaminates the souls of all those who eat it, bringing bliss to the world, pleasure to their soul. love will spread through the soil-based thoughts of your mind. it begins to overflow until your head is a luscious lemon garden. it controls your every movement, every action, every thought. love is a lemon seed. its unique nature brings glee to the universe. love is nothing to be frightened of, its sour accent may leave you curling your lip, but it will always be lurking in the back of your mind, beckoning you for more. a lemon seed spirals through breeze, landing amiably in the palm of your hand. will you choose to nurture it? or will you let it rot into nothing? the choice is yours to make.