chapter 2

Joong arrive at his house around 7 pm just to see the house was dark.

Did Nine forgot that he is going to home for today? But he already inform Nine about it.

He sighed. Maybe Nine busy and forgot. He felt sad but shrug it away.

He put in the key and open the door then....

"WELCOME BACK!"

Joong surprised to see all his and Nine's family were here. Altogether.
He curious why they doing this such celebration. It not like he away for years but just 5 days.

Then, Nine approach Joong with a small box with a pink ribbon as it's decoration. Nine point the box with his chin,ask Joong to take it from his palm. Joong open his right palm and Nine put the box on his.

"What is this Nine? You proposing me again? We married already na.."

Nine smack his shoulder and chuckled.

"Just open it Joong"

Joong put down his backpack. He ready to see on whatever it might in the box. He felt scare suddenly which he don't know why.

The others behind only bit their lip preventing from smiling. Some of them already imagine how Joong will react but they don't wanna party pooper.

Joong breath out a big huff and open up the box just to find a pregnancy tester with two lines on it. The place was quiet for seconds before Nine said 'Surprise!'

Joong breathless and clueless for seconds but when he saw Nine's smirk he immediately pull him to a tight hug. Tighter than usual. The tester is nowhere to be found as Joong throw them somewhere.

Nine suffocating in Joong's hug. He called out Joong's name to break the hug but he seem not to listen at all so he just pinch Joong's arm hard.

Joong pull off and squish his face. Hurt.

But then he continue by screaming 'I'm going to be a dad' repeatedly and shake everyone's hands. The other just laughing seeing Joong being super excited about the news.

Nine only smile and hug himself then drink his juices.

It warm his heart to see Joong's reaction like this.

_________

They celebrate until late night. The mothers offer themselves to clean the place since Nine is pregnant now, there no way they going to let Nine doing them alone.

Nine refused their help but still they wont listen. Until then he gave up and went for sleep since he already sleepy.

Joong send off his and Nine's family to the front gate. He locks every doors,switch off the lights and walk to his room after checking the entire house.

Nine already sleep with his back facing the door.

Joong crawl into the duvet and snuggled with Nine. He hug Nine from behind and kiss his hair.

Nine awake by the gestures and turn his body facing Joong.

"Sorry, did i disturb your sleep?"

Nine shake his head. He put his arm on Joong's waist and hug him back.
Nine pecks Joong's face and took a deep breath just to take smell from Joong.

Joong chuckled and brush Nine's hair.

"You usually dont like it when i not taking shower before went to bed. But now you even smell it. I'm sweating you know"

Nine cringed but he keep smelling Joong because he like it. A lot, he felt sleepy because of it.

"But i like it anyway" ,Nine answered while his face still on the crook of Joong's neck.

"Sleep na. I'm going to take a shower first"

Nine growl and pull Joong's waist tighter to his hug. Joong once again try to get his body off from Nine but he seem he not going to pull off anyway so he stay.

After quite for seconds, Joong give more kisses on Nine face and hair.

"Thank you. I love you... and our baby"

Nine smile, Joong can feel it as Nine's lip on his neck. He pull the duvet higher till their waist and wish Nine 'Good Night'.

They sleep peacefully afterward.

_sweet na~? Hey, im not doing smut. I still too much young to do so since i still in highschool lmao. But sound very old. Hah.. That part of me that even my family or my friend not know about. So u guys are lucky one! ♥ _