Chapter 11

5 years later~

"Honey, where do you put my keys?"

"As usual Joong, as usual"

"Ugh. I dont see them"

"Try to look at Jim's room. Maybe you left them there last night"

Joong walk to their sons's room and found the keys on the table.

"Did you found it?", shouted Nine.

"No"

Joong chuckled when he heard Nine nagging along his way to the room.

"It supposed to be here. How can you go to work of you cant find the keys. Why you always careless with everything. If we cant find the keys, how we suppose to use the car for another days. You.."

Joong grabbed Nine's waist and put a kiss on his cheek. He showed the keys infront of Nine and got smack from Nine.

"Asshole"

"Aw. How dare you honey. We at our sons's room."

"Dont bullshit me. They are sleeping now"

Suddenly, a voice surprised them.

"Mommy?"

Nine smacked Joong once again and walk to their children.

"You woke up. Aww...my baby look still tired. Why dont you sleep more?".

Nine take his baby up and kiss Jim's cheek.

Jim shook his head but still hold on tight around his mom's neck.

Then, another baby woke up. Joong pick Jude up and kiss his cheeks as well.

" My boys woke up. Why dont we have breakfast together?",Nine asked.

"Mommy, chicken porridge "
"Mommy, strawberry pancake",Jim and Jude said in the same time.

Jim look at his brother and shook his head.

"Nope. We had that yesterday"

"Huh?No way. We ate cereal yesterday.",Jude answered.

"Really? I dont remember we ate that"

"No. Mommy decide what to eat. Anyway, mommy already cook fried noodle though", Nine said and put Jim down.

"Aww man.", Jim swift his arm back and front.

Jude only chuckled when his father put him down.

Joong who witnessed their boys's cuteness in silence still smiling. He felt so happy for being with his family.

"Brush your teeth first then came down quickly. Mommy wait downstairs"

"Ok mommy", the boys said in the same time.

Joong and Nine walk side by side down the stair and to the kitchen.

"When did Jim learn to sulked like that?"

Nine look at Joong with his left eyebrow raised.

"What that kind of look for?", Joong asked.

"You sure you dont know?"

Joong shook his head. "From tv or video?"

"Ugh. It coming from you of course. Even i only showed up with shorts at public, you have been sulked for the whole day. Talking about me being nice to anyone, you not talking to me for entire week. And even worser, for only i dont answer your calls,you ignored my text for a damn week"

"Er... I know im wrong. That when i was still young though. Let forget the past haha"

Nine flick Joong's forehead and kiss it.

"But that made me know that you so in love with me," Nine kiss again Joong forehead and left to pour juice for their children.

Joong only smirked and sipped his coffee.

"Hey honey"

"Hmm?"

"The coffee's sweetness tasted weird"

"What? It the same usual sugar lol. How could it taste different? "

"It is"

"How come?"

"The sweetness doesn't taste like you(clicked tongue)"

Nine who still putting fried noodle on each plate, facing his body around to joong and raised his spatula.

"Ui,joking. Dont mad na~. 🎶 You are myshine, my only sunshine~hehe"

The babies's footsteps were heard, forward to the kitchen. Both them grabed their father's waist and hug him from behind.

Joong pat both head and kiss both cheek.

The boys were struggling to climb the high stools and sit properly when their mommy place the noodles on front of them.

They eat happily and laughing whenever thare are  funny jokes slip into the conversation.

_You know which one Jim's and Jude's conversation right? Jim the first to born after that Jude. Sorry if the name wasn't good but i want to made their son's name started with alphabet 'J' like their father's lol ok. _

_🎶 You know that cheesy but enjoy it. Wish me luck. I had an important exam in my 11th grade life. I supposed  to study but here i am, updating a new chapter until my brain numb lol(joking). _