Chapter 10

Nine pov

I opened my eyes but only saw white ceilings and heard beeping sound surrounding me. I felt dizzy and hurt every part of my bodies especially at my private part. I saw a clock on the wall, 7 in the morning because I can see the sun ray entering from the window.I moved my hands but it held by another hand.

Joong.

I adjust my body to a sit position. I tap his shoulder profusely and like usual his funny snort could be hear. I flashed a smile as he facing to me. It quite scare me to see his puffy eyes and those dark eye bags.

"Hey...how long I have been fainted?"

"12 hours after the nurse placed you here"

"How can I fainted that long?"

"You fainted during labor plus you knocked your head hard when the accident happened that make you lose your consciousness"

"Oh..."

"I glad you are okay. Im so scared"

He tightly hug me and I hug him back. He must be so worry that I felt bad for him but then I felt something were missing.

I pushed Joong and adjusted my hand to my stomach. It gone!

"Where our babies?",Joong chuckled and kissed my forehead instead.

I was about to ask more but Mommy and Dad went in with two babies in their arms. Mom just behind them. I was stunned. The babies are beautiful that I even dare to think they are not from me. I felt like I am going to tear up any soon.

"They are our babies?".Joong answered with a nod.

I cannot hold my tears anymore and took both of them in my arms as Mommy and Dad handed them to me.

I mumbled about how beautiful our babies were and stared as much as I wanted. Joong kiss the babies's cheek and my forehead.

"Let take photos. This is the most beautiful moment in my entire life after having Joong long time ago. I already be a grandma", Mommy said while wiping her tears.

"Me too. I was in same situation and now I saw my own baby having babies", my mom added.

All of us laugh. We took so many pictures and spend hours to admire the babies. From a person to a group of friends and seniors from university came to congrats us. Some of them expressed their worried for knowing I actually had accident on the way to the hospital. I felt so proud knowing myself became a mother of two beautiful babies.

_Aint that good or long but imagined be a mom could be wonderful. I wonder how it feel. I have long time to go though, haha_