Chapter 7

_this chapter continue from the previous chapter. Enjoy!_

Joong arrive at his house by 7 pm. Damn it was a very tiring day, Joong cursed in his mind. He immediately throw himself on the couch. His eyes felt extremely heavy until then he asleep just in few seconds.

Nine was eating ice cream in kitchen when he heard a loud thud sound from the living room. He walk to the living room just to see Joong already sleep soundly on the couch. It a rare thing to see when Joong not greet him before he could take shower and dinner first. Poor my hubby he must working too much today, nine thought in his mind.

Nine slowly approached Joong and woke him up by shaking his shoulder.

Joong snort before open his eyes. Nine almost laugh when heard that funny snort of Joong.

"Hey, take shower and eat dinner first. Then, you can go back to sleep"

Nine crouch down so his face are the same level to Joong who is laying on the couch with his arms as a headrest.

"Hmm? Sorry I didnt tell you that im home"

Joong kiss Nine's temple and brush his thumb on Nine's cheek.

"It ok. Come, I'll help you out"

Nine pull Joong's hand to stand and they heading to their bedroom together.

--------------------------------

Nine sat beside his sleeping husband. His small snores tell that he must have a hard day in office. He suddenly felt sympathy to see that tired face of his husband.

"Poor him....he work so hard for both of us baby."

Nine gently stroke Joong hairs and caressing his cheek with his thumb. Joong move a bit, maybe a bit disturbed by the touch.

Nine rub his swollen belly and suddenly he felt a kick at the bottom of his belly. He was shock by it and chuckle afterward.

" So you understand what mummy said huh?"

Another kick in his belly made Nine smile more widely. Nine brush Joong's hair with his fingers, put them behind his ears and lay himself beside him.

"Good night hubby. I love you and our baby"

Nine kiss Joong's hand that he held with his both hand.

_It was short I know...And you know what?I almost crying here as I imagined/writing this scene....It may short but when u understand this u knew what I mean. Oh lord Im happy but with tears_