Chapter four

"You two are coming with us." The one in the white outfit said. "Mista, open the cell door."
  Mista used the key he grabbed off the desk to open the cell, holding the door open for the both of you.
  "Wait, hold on. How do we know that you aren't with the red haired man? You just killed a bunch of police officers!" Mike exclaimed, making sure you were behind him.
  "I'm guessing you are referring to Lorenzo as the red haired man. I can assure you that we are very much not working for him. In fact we are trying to stop him. Those people we had to unfortunately kill were working for him. Their plan was to make you feel as if you were safe then slowly manipulate you into working for them. 
  "I suggest the both of you come with us for your protection, and to help us stop Lorenzo and those who work for him." The man in the white suit explained.
  "Can you guarantee that we will be safe?" Mike asked.
  "We will not let any harm come to either of you while you are staying at our building." The man confirmed.
  "Bruno, we need to go. Their backup is going to come soon." Mista said.
  "Y/n, do you want to go with them? I think it would be the best for now." Mike asked.
"I-i..." You bit your lip hard, unsure if you should go with them. "If you think it's a good idea..t-then I'll go with you.."
He held your hand, giving it a soft squeeze. "We'll go with you."
"Then let's go." Bruno said, using his stand to open up a hole in the wall. Bruno went though the hole first, followed by Mike, then you, Mista following you on the way out. The hole then closed behind him as he quickly got into the car. There was a blonde man in a green suit sitting in the drivers seat. Bruno was sitting in the front next to him.
  Mike helped you into the car, getting in right behind you. As soon as he had closed the door, the car started and they took off, making you quickly put your seatbelt on.
  As Mike was about to put his on, the car door was blown off by a bomb, and something pulled him out of the car, his hand slipping out of your grasp. You screamed out his name as the car kept driving.
  "Stop the car!" You yelled, unbuckling. As the car started to stop, you jumped out. You couldn't lose Mike as well. He's all you had left.
  Your knees scrapped against the asphalt, cutting them open, but the adrenaline coursing through your veins helped with the pain as you ran towards Mike.
  He was help in the grasp of a purple and green stand. It's long fingers were in his chest, blood dripping from his chest and mouth. The stand user was standing next to them, a smirk on his face. "It wasn't planned to kill either of you. But plans change. Say goodbye to your boyfriend."
  You quickly called out your stand, making it take control of the man. His stand disappeared as you made him grabbed a knife from his pocket. You made him stab himself in the eyes and chest, anger and fear taking over your senses.
  "Y/-Y/n..." Mike called out, coughing up blood.
  You broke out of your trance, running over to him quickly. You knelt down next to him, tears threatening to spill. "I-I'm here. Don't worry we'll-we'll get you some help. You'll be fine. I-I promise...!" You tried to stop the bleeding by ripping part of your shirt off and pressing it on the wounds, this this only got blood onto your hands.
  "Y/n.. It'll be alright...don't cry for me..I can't die yet, I'm suppose to take you on a date.." He held one of your hands.
  Mista and Bruno appeared next to you, Bruno putting his hand on your shoulder and Mista knelt down as well.
  "I can treat his wounds for now. Fugo can do a better job once we get back." Mista said, going to work on his wounds. It wasn't much, but it was more than was you could do.
  As soon as he was patched up, you and Mista carried him back to the car. Mikes head was in your lap as he laid in the back seat, Mista next to you.
  The car started once again, and the five of you drove off back to the base. Mista pat your arm, giving you a bit of comfort.
~~~
  Once you were back to the base, Fugo properly treated Mikes wounds and disinfected the cuts on your knees. You were sitting in the hallway, on the ground. Your hands were shaking, crusted in the blood of your dear friend.
  Bruno came over towards you, crouching down. "How are you feeling?" He asked, concern in his voice.
  "I'm so scared.." You refused to look at him as you answered.
  He sat down across from you. "It's okay to feel scared. You just went though a horrible experience. But now you're safe, both of you. I promise that me and my team will do everything we can to keep you safe and secure." He comforted you.
  You looked up at him, tears in your eyes. "I.." Your voice cracked. "I don't want him to die...I don't want to lose him.."
  "You won't lose him. We won't let him die." He said softly as you cried into your hands. He wrapped his arms around you, holding your gently. You may not know him very well, but it felt very comforting to be held by him. He was like a gentle parent, holding his hurting child. And right now that is what you needed.
~~~~~
  Hi. Oh boy I haven't written a lot for this book huh? Well now a new chapter is out. I had a bit of fun writing this while being sick.
  I hope you all enjoyed the story! Have a good day! 💖