Chapter Twelve

Fugo sat in the drivers seat, his eyes on the road. Every couple of miles, he would glance at the rear view mirror, looking at Mike for only a moment before returning his eyes to the road. He was quietly glad that he had been tasked with taking Mike. He had a feeling Mista would say something he would regret or even ruin his relationship with Y/n. Fugo didn't have the slightest clue how Y/n or Mista felt about each other. All he knew is how much they cared about each other, how much Y/n had grown to rely on him to keep her going. Now he was wondering how it would all change since Mike had gotten better. Would Mista and Y/n grow closer or would Y/n fall in love with Mista and leave the group once this was all over? He hadn't the slightest clue.
  "Mike, before we get there is there any thing you would like me to pick up?" Fugo asked. They were getting close to where they would be keeping him. He didn't want to leave Mike with nothing.
"If it's not too much, I'd just like some instant coffee and some snack bars." He responded.
  Fugo nodded, pulling into a parking spot. "I'll be back in a couple of minutes. Don't do anything."
Fugo got out of the car, locking it before walking into the store. It was lit with piss yellow lightbulbs, giving everything a sick glow. He grabbed a basket, then began shopping. Walking over to the coffee section, he looked around, trying to find a good brand of coffee. Most of the time he would just drink whatever Bruno had bought, so he didn't know much about brands.
"Screw it." He mumbled, grabbing a random can, throwing it into the basket. He grabbed two mugs as well, seeing as they were in the isle. He also grabbed some water bottles and some sugar. Next, he made his way over to the food, grabbing whatever bars looked the most edible. Once he had everything, he headed over to check out.
As soon as he had everything payed for and bagged, he made his way back to the car. Mike was still sitting in the back, his eyes closed as his chest rose softly. Fugo unlocked the car, setting the groceries in the passenger seat as he sat. He buckled up, then pulled out of the parking spot, driving the rest of the way in silence, only soft breathing breaking in.
  Half an hour had passed, and by then they had arrived at a small house like building. As the car came to a stop, Fugo turned around.
  "Hey Mike. Wake up." Fugo shook him slightly, waking the older man. "We're here."
He opened his eyes, rubbing them with one hand as he sat up. Fugo got out, holding the groceries as he waited for the other man to get out. Once out, the two of them walked into a small building. It was dimly lit, only two lightbulbs and a candle burning away in the main room.
"Well...this is less than I thought it would be." Fugo mumbled, closing the door behind himself.
"Do you know if Y/n is in a place that is more comfortable?" Mike said, sitting next to the table with the candle.
Fugo set the groceries down on the table, careful of the candle. "I wouldn't know."
Mike sighed softly. "Ya know, this building is actually much like the one we were kept in. Except there's no chains."
"Do you want me to get you anything that'll make you feel more comfortable?"
"No I'll be fine. I'm used to this." He laid back, resting his head on his arms.
"I'm going to check the building. I'll be back." Fugo went throughout the building, checking every room. There was a room with a small bed, large enough for one person to sleep in, two if they laid on top of each other or snuggled. There was a kitchen, and a bathroom, both with running water. Once he checked everything, he walked back into the main room.
"There's a bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen here," Fugo said, sitting down. "There's a guy who'll be bringing food that should last a couple weeks."
Mike sat up, groaning slightly since his wounds still haven't fully healed. He rubbed his chest softly, looking at Fugo. "So, are you going to be staying here with me while I'm here? Or will I be alone?" He asked.
  "I'm going to be staying here with you until we can remove the stand inside of you. Once the stand is removed you can be returned to your normal life." Fugo responded.
  "What about Y/n?"
  "Y/n will most likely be returned back to her normal life as well."
  Mike sighed softly, scooting over to sit next to Fugo. He hoped this would be over quickly so he could get back to Y/n.