Chapter Thirteen

You curled up in your seat, looking out the window. You didn't know how to feel, on one hand you were ecstatic that Mike had finally confessed to you, but on the other hand you didn't know if you felt the same way about it. You just had so many complex emotions about him. At this point you can't tell if you have romantic feelings for him or not.
  And then there was Mista. He was there for you when Mike wasn't. He comforted you, took your emotions into account when he acted, and heaven knows he feels awful about this situation. He made it obvious the first 10 minutes of the ride, constantly apologizing and mumbling about how sorry he is. After that, the two of you sat in silence. You couldn't bring yourself to say anything, and he didn't know what to say.
The sun was just setting, leaving the sky a beautiful pinkish purple color. The clouds blended into the sky, you couldn't tell where the cloud began and the sky ended. You liked the sunset, it was beautiful and calming. There was something about it that made you feel beautiful.
Mista gripped the wheel, glancing back at you constantly. He knew he messed up. He could tell how upset you where. He felt like shit, but he also didn't feel entirely bad. He realized when Mike has gone to kiss you, when he had confessed, that Mista himself had feelings for you. He liked you, this explained the weird feeling in his stomach whenever he shared his room with you, the lightness in his head whenever you smiled or laughed at a dumb joke he made.
But it's not like he could do anything about it now. Mike had already confessed. He didn't have a chance. You had been waiting days for Mike to wake up, and during that time yes the two of you had gotten closer, but it didn't matter. Mista knew you liked Mike, he could see it in the way you acted around him, how you were happier around Mike.
Screw it! He didn't care. It was now or never to tell you. In a week or two you would be gone and this wouldn't matter, he might as well get his feelings out now before it's too late, before you were gone from his life.
"Y/n I...." Mista began. "I need to tell you-" he was cut off as the back of the car got rammed into, lurking the both of you forward.
"Shit! Y/n stay down until I tell you to get up!" He commanded, picking up his pistol. As you crouched behind your seat, the car was rammed once again, causing you to scream.
"Cover your head!" He shouted, firing through the back of the car, the glass shattering as it hit your back and neck.
You cupped your head, trying, and failing, to remain calm. You could feel your stand pulling, yearning to break free. It wanted to take control of whomever was chasing you, make them pay, make them hurt. You didn't want to lose control of it, you didn't know what would happen. You were scared.
Mista fired off three more rounds, speeding up as he pulled onto an open field. The car behind you two was speeding up, pulling up next to you two on the drivers side. The person in the back seat pointed their finger at the car you were in, mouthed the word 'bang' as they pretended to fire. A long, blue tentacle shot into the car, grabbing you. You screamed as it began pulling you out of the car.
"Mista!" You screeched. "Help me!" You reaches out your hand, and he tried to grab it, but right as your fingers touched his, you were pulled out of the car into the enemies car. You squirmed, trying to get out of their grasp. You could feel your control over your stand slipping as it began to materialize. There was a large ringing noise as your stand reached into both attackers, taking control of them.
As Mista fires off two more rounds, the car came to a stop as your stand let out a unhuman noise, incapacitating the two of them. As you climbed out of the car, you collapsed, your stand pulling out of the two. Mista ran over towards you, attempting to help you get up.
  "No!" You scooted back not letting him touch you. "Don't touch me..!" Your voice was shaking as your hands grew clammy. "Please... I don't want to hurt you. I-I can't control my stand.!"
  Tears ran down your face as you tried to stand up. Your hands were shaking as sweat dripped down your neck. Before you could pull away, Mista grabbed your hands, holding them in his own. You tried to pull free, scared you might kill him, scared of what your stand is capable of, but you felt so weak. You could barely move and your side was burning with pain.
  "It's ok Y/n." He wrapped his arms around you. "You aren't going to hurt me. I know you won't." His voice was firm yet reassuring. Your stand began to disappear as he held you, one hand rubbing your back.
  Once your stand was completely gone, he pulled back, once of his hands cupping your face softly as he looked at you. "See? I told you that you wouldn't hurt me." A small smile formed on his lips as he wiped at one of the tears.
  When he went to help you up, you noticed the amount of blood on his sleeve. "Mista you've been hurt..!" You cried out. He looked at his arm, the pulled up the sleeve, revealing no wound. You looked down at the side the arm was pressed against, seeing a large gash gushing out blood.
  The ground seemed to sway under you as darkness began to swarm your vision" Mista.. help..."
  Everything went dark.
~~~~
  Hi, sorry for not being active in so long. I felt really bad so I decided I'm going to post two chapters. This one, and the one before it.
  I'm on break so I've been having a lot of motivation to write! If you want to read more of my work I have a one shot book and a Rohan X reader I'm working on!
  I hope you liked my little cliffhangers. And I hope you have a wonderful day 💖