- introduction -

Hello, everyone!

This is a book full of oneshots because I suck at long stories - even more than at short ones. I usually take ages to write and upload, so expect nothing at all, although you might still be disappointed. I'm sorry for that, but that's how it is.

I'd also like to add that English is not my first language, so if you find any mistakes in grammar, spelling, phrasing or anything else, tell me! Please!
I'm also not mad if the only thing you ever comment is correcting my spelling, I'll be happy nonetheless. ^^'

So, what can you expect from this book?

There is some Skephalo stuff, but I kind of fell out of that particular fandom and I'm not really invested in any Trio related things, so don't expect too much with those guys.
Things with Technoblade are always good, the Dream SMP is a must have and I will try and include as many smaller Hypixel content creators as possible, mostly from the bedwars corner.

The shipping oneshots will mostly be fluff and wholesomeness, maybe occasionally some sad stuff. Buuuuut there's not only shipping stuff because no matter how much I like reading painfully sweet and romantic fanfics, I always end up writing some action and adventure oneshots. A habit I made then I used to write Warrior Cats oneshots, I think. :)

There won't be smut in this book. I have my smut posted on AO3 and some here on Wattpad in a separate book, if you're really that desperate. Or just want something of mine that's a bit more high quality than literally everything in this god forsaken oneshot book.

I will not write x Reader or x OC stories, though. Not my cup of tea.

Let me also talk about my writing style shortly. I write pretty normal, I think, but just so we're all on the same level:
• "This" is people talking or the name of something.
• 'This' (sometimes italic) is people thinking or quoting something while talking.
• With this I emphasize certain words or phrases.

At the top of every chapter you can find:
• Characters and / or shipping.
Characters separated by "," means platonic, "x" means romantic and / or sexual.
• Type or genre (like fluff, angst, plot-based)
• The (alternate) universe in which the story takes place and changes to reality
• Warnings. This is the only warning you get, there are none in the actual story. Cursing is very present and theres no warning for that.
If you ever get triggered by something or feel like my warnings are not sufficient, tell me and I'll be happy to add to them!

Skip this if you don't want any spoilers, although I'll try to keep it very general. It's the equivalent of tags on AO3, pretty much.

At the bottom of every chapter you can find content notes, including:
• Plot holes I am aware of and simply didn't want to or didn't know how to fix.
• Deliberate changes to reality, mostly minor things like where people live or what they like.
• Things I made up because I don't know how they really are, also mostly minor things.
• Things this oneshot is based on and to what extent, can range from one line in a song over writing fanfiction of a fanfiction to re-telling a video. If it's based on someone else's work, I always asked for permission to publish and there's a short notice at the beginning, too.

I am no longer taking requests, I have so much own ideas I want to write that are just more fun.

For now, that's it. If any changes occur, I'll update this chapter, so come back here for any news.

Have a nice day, stay safe and read fanfiction! <3