New Era Same Gossip Girl New Owner

Hello my lovelies Gossip girl here your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite. It may be a new generation but there's still gossip girl with a new owner.

The old owner covered the lives of Serena Van Der Woodsen the "it" girl of that time, Blair Waldorf the queen bee, Dan Humphrey aka lonely boy, Nate Archibald the heart throb, Chuck Bass the player, and Jenny Humphrey aka little J. Even though there from the Upper East Side they all still age so where are they now you might ask. Well your in luck because guess who's going to tell you.

Lets start with our number one "It" girl Serena Van Der Woodsen or should we say  Serena Humphrey. After college Serena decided to pursue her career as a model due to her success after doing one show in Paris for her husband's sister Little J. About 2 years later S. found out she was carrying lonely boys offspring or should we say offsprings. S and lonely boy got blessed with twins a boy and a girl. 

Lets take a little break and tell about S and lonely boy offsprings. Let's start with the oldest Lewis Rue Humphrey. Lewis is just like his father shall we say a book worm so to speak. Though he is a literal nerd don't let that fool you. He is one of the most popular at St. Judes every girl is always fawning over him and every guy wants to be him. But sorry ladies he's taken at least almost by Brynn Archibald and they make the perfect couple but lets say things have been a little rocky. Now let's move on to the younger twin Chloe Humphrey. Chloe is just like her mother looks that is. Unlike her mother she had no party bad girl phase she is a perfect little angle and I'm not lying sadly. But she does have one major secret we hear and the only one who knows it is her twin and her best friend who we will get to later. 

Since we already talked about his other half why don't we move to Lonely Boy or Dan Humphrey. After college he decided to pursue his life as a writer which is quite risky for a boy from Brooklyn. But what if I told you he moved up in life to the Upper East Side. Once Serena and him were married they decided it was best for them to live in the Upper East Side because thats what they knew and they had the money and jobs for it. Especially after Dan became a success over night. After writing 5 books he decided to settle down with Serena and the twins in Serena's moms old apartment after Lily went off to Paris. He still writes in his spare time but is usually with Serena when she leaves for gigs or spending time with his children.

Now where would S. be without B. Yes thats right Blair Waldorf our resident queen bee who ruled all. As we all now her and Chuck Bass finally tied the knot after a long complex relationship that only they get. Blair is now running Waldorf Designs and is more successful than ever (as it should be) and is currently residing in her own childhood home just like S. Also she has 2 offsprings but there not twins. 

Henry Bass the oldest of the Bass heirs. And is the perfect mix between his mother and father. While he got Chuck brown locks he got his mothers chocolate brown eyes and her ability to scheme. Henry is amazing at scheming and keeping secrets when they need to be. Which is all the time due to his sisters secret life. He's best friends with Lucas and is always hanging out with him even though the year difference in age. Henry is also single but there have been many rumors about him dating Chloe Humphrey.

Now let's move on to the more interesting Bass sibling. The one the only Kourtnie Bass herself. Yes the queen be of Constance. Even though she looks exactly like her mother lets just say she acts a little more like her father than her mother. She is queen bee of her school following in mommy dearest footsteps. And she is very good and by very good we mean olympic gold medal good at getting back at people who hurt who and who hurts anyone important to her. Now to her secret life. The one where she acts just like her father. Kourtnie is what we call a female player everynight she's seen with another guy and then when the guy asked so you wanna do this again after having sex she simply states "Your just not good enough." to which they would reply every time with "You where just using me for sex" and she would say "yes and you shouldn't have gotten attached to me so easily" and leave. When she wasn't toying with guys feelings she was out clubbing or drinking. And when she wasn't doing any of the above she was playing the role of the perfect daughter. Not to mention she has her daddy wrapped around her finger and her mommy dearest loves her to pieces but is a little more suspicious. Not to mention she is constantly modeling for her mothers lines at Waldorf Designs.

"I'm Chuck Bass" was always his signature line but whats the legendary Chuck Bass doing now. Well obviously he's married Blair Waldorf Bass and you already know he has two children. Chuck took over Bass Industries and like his wife is very successful as always. When he's not in the office he's with his wife and children. Him and Blair go on multiple trips a year but make is a goal to be better than their parents and actually focus on their children and make sure they know they're loved. Even though he has hardly anything in common with his son who loves playing lacrosse and all that sports jazz, he makes sure he spend time with him. And for Kourtnie, she's his little princess. From the day she was born everything changed. He felt the urge to protect her no matter what (little does he know what Kourtnie does every night) and no he loves both his children the same but something about having a girl makes him feel like he needs to protect her at all cost.

Nate Archibald was the teen heartthrob of his time but what he doing now. Well he's a journalist still wanting to run for mayor and settled down with Vanessa the girl that stole her heart and then broke it and then stole it. They currently reside in the Upper East Side with their two children. I'll save you from having to read another paragraph about people not from our generation. Vanessa pursuer her career as a photographer for the New York Times which her husband works at. 

Brynn Archibald is the perfect child of  Nate and Vanessa. And I'm not lying no matter how much we try to dig up on her there's nothing bad. Either she has a perfect record or she's hiding something super big under everything. The only thing is she can be quite mean if you get on her bad side. She is dating Lucas Humphrey but we don't now how long that will last  I mean they already broke up three times and friends with C and K but more of one of Ks minions after the 8th grade. Her brother Elliott is really a nobody the only big thing on him is he hangs out with the outcast from Brooklyn.

Little Jenny Humphrey grew up became big as a fashion designer and then crashed and burned. She married a some guy named Ross and then in a nasty divorce lost half the money she made. Which left her with only 900,000 but she did get her two children. So now she resides in Brooklyn in the loft she grew up in.

Brendon Humphrey may have the same last name as "it" girl Chloe and twin Lewis but trust me when I say he has no relationship with them except for once a week lunch every Saturday. Chloe likes them but since Chloe is best friends with Kourtnie they can't be seen in public or K. frowns upon it at all costs. Brendon is casually seen hanging out with Lewis and Henry but other than that no one really knows him. His little sister Ella thought is following her mother footsteps as in being on of Kourtnie's minions that is and is also best friends with Elliott Archibald who we hear has a little crush on him.

Well kiddies that catches you up on our old teens of the Upper East Side and the new ones. Buckle up because its the start of a new school year and it's goin to be one wild ride. And who am? Unlike Dan Humphrey thats one thing I'll never tell

~xoxo gossip girl