~Never Speak Of This Again~

~Kourtnie POV~

I wake up in an oh so familiar position. Me in my underwear with a guy's arm wrapped around me. I was quite comfortable until I remember who's arms I was in. "Alex get your arms off me." I yell as I bounce out of bed. "What I thought last night was fun," he says with a stupid smirk on his face. "No it wasn't now that we've done it again. WE are never speaking again." I tell him. "Sure see you at school tomorrow." he says . "Do me a favor and let the door hit you on the way out." I tell him putting on a dress I keep in this room for emergency purposes. "Feisty I'll see you soon." he tells me as he puts on his shirt and pants and walks out. I sigh and go to my bathroom to fix my hair before I make my way home. For some reason I can't get Alex out of my head but I don't have any feelings for him.

"Mom Dad I'm home." I say as I walk into our penthouse. "Come hear darling its time for your present." my mom yells from the dining room. I walk in to see them eating breakfast. "Where did you go last night after the party," my father asked me. "I stayed the night at the Palace in my suite with Chloe since my feet hurt so much last night." I tell him. "Did you ever find out who gave you the jewelry," my mom asked as I sat down and grabbed a freshly baked croissant. "No actually I opened the presents and they weren't there." I say. "Oh well your father has your present," my mom tells me. "Here you go darling," my dad tells me as he walks over and hands me a key. "What is this," I ask. "It's the key to your new office." he tells me. "You mean I get my own office." I yell. "Yes well its actually the penthouse in the Empire we will have a designer to change it all and then once your 18 and move out you'll already have a place." my parents explained to me. "Thank you" I tell them as I run up to hug them. When my phone beeps. "Hold on let me take this" I tell them.

txt~Want to meet up for a little ronde vu. A.

txt~ Fine but this is the last time. Meet at the Empire but don't let anyone see you

"Hey I gotta go." I tell my family. "Where." my dad asked. "I have a meeting about the Empire and dad I don't need you." I tell them. 

"This is the last time." I say as I lean into another kiss. I was currently in my new penthouse about to make another mistake with Alex. "Fine by me he says." as he trails kisses down my naked body. 

~3 hours later~

"That was amazing just like the last 3 hours and the other nights" Alex says as he wraps an arm around me. "Yes it was and I don't have feelings for you but I would like to keep doing than this I mean you are better than any other guy" I tell him as I nuzzle head onto his chest. "I though have no feelings for you I agree." he says. "So we meet up whenever but we let no one know about it." I tell him. "That works for me." he tells me as he leans down to kiss me. "One more time." he asked. I answer by flipping over and pinning him to the bed while I crash my lips on his.

The next few weeks I have been out every night with Alex and no it was just for sex nothing else. Also skipping second since it was before my free period with him. During my free period I had meeting with mom and dad on scheming to make Ryder pay. Other than that my life is completely normal and the whole pregnancy thing is complexly forgotten about.

"K we haven't hung out in weeks." Chloe told me as we walked out of Chanel. "Well I've been busy." I tell her. "What do you have a boyfriend or something," C asked me. "No I don't date and I have just been busy with work," not completely lying I mean I am hard at work and I'm not dating Alex. "Ok then but I do want to ask you something." Chloe tells me. "What is it?" I ask her. "What where you doing with Alex Reed?" she asked. "Why would you ask that. I don't even know who that is?" I say trying to covering up everything. "Because its all over gossip girl you two leaving the Empire." she say. "Oh shoot I don't have my phone. I guess I should admit we have been to the Empire together but only the Empire and other hotels we are just having sex. You know we are both players and he makes me feel more alive. The worst part is I think I have feelings but I don't." I tell her. "Wow K. did not excpect that and maybe you do have feelings." she says. "No Chloe I don't have feelings I'm Kourtnie Bass I don't care for anyone. I know I sound like my dad before he met my mom and no that's not going to happen to me because the one time a let a guy in he took advantage of me." I tell her. "What do you mean?" she asked as she sits down on a park bench. "The reason Ryder left was because the night before he left because I broke up with him before you can say oh thats not so bad. He was drinking and he didn't take it so well and he ended up rapping me stripping me from my virginity." I say to her. "Oh K I'm so sorry." she says hugging me. "I was pregnant and then got an abortion." I tell her. "Why didn't you tell me?" she asked. "I was scared and if I kept it to myself then there was less chance of gossip girl finding out." I tell her. "Why aren't you crying right now." she asked. "Well I told my parents the night before the gala and we already making a scheme." I told her. "And thats when the blast went out." she says. "So someone had to hear you or your parents told someone and someone else heard." C said. "Yes so we are going to find them and make their life a living hell." I tell her. "Ok lets get started." C tells me. "And that is why you are my best friend." I say as we strut down 5th avenue.

K will you ever admit how you feel for our local bad boy. Or will you keep denying for ever. Either way watch out because you might not like what you hear. You know you love me. 

~xoxo gossip girl