~Bass Enterprises Future~

~Kourtnie POV~

"So, daddy now that I'm a junior and need to start planning my future." I say to my dad as I took a sip of the Dom my dad allowed me to so graciously ordered for me. "Yes is that what you wanted to talk about." my dad asked me. "Yes now as mom already informed me that I would take over Waldorf Designs after college but I wanted to talk to you about Bass Enterprises." I tell him. "What about you're already in line for your mothers company. But I will hear you out what is it you wanted to talk  Bass Enterprises about?" my father asked. "I was thinking since fashion really isn't my thing I wouldn't have any place running Waldorf Designs if I did I would ruin it in 5 months flat." I tell him. "I agree with you on all fronts about that." he tells me. "So I was wondering if I could have an internship with Bass Enterprises and then maybe after college I could take it over."  I told him will full confidence in my voice. "I would love that but your brother Henry is already in line for the company." my father says. "Yes, daddy I know but we both now Henry has no interest of taking over Bass Enterprises. He doesn't even want to go to Yale daddy. Instead he wants to go to school for designing. Which makes him the perfect for taking over Waldorf Designs and his sketches are amazing you should see them. Please daddy give me a chance I'm not just your little girl who can't do anything I won't to prove to you that I can make it in the business world." I tell him immanently regretting what I said about my brothers future. "Well since you proved yourself of how much you wanted this I guess I can tell you what me and your mom have been discussing about the wills." my dad tells me. "Wait what are you talking about I thought in both your wills where that I got Waldorf Designs and Henry get Bass Enterprises thats why I brought you to this dinner." I say. "Well I'm glad you brought me to this dinner because now I know I made the right decision princess.  Your brother came to me and your mother which you could of done but I'm glad you just brought me it made you look stronger. Back to the topic of your brother, he told us that he wants to take over Waldorf Designs instead and he does not want to go to college but mentor with your mother at Waldorf until he's ready to take over. Your mother didn't know if it was a good idea because she thought you wanted to take over then I showed her the binder." before he could continue I interrupted him "Wait you mean the binder I made at 7 years old about me wanting to take over Bass Enterprises so you knew about how I wanted this." I say. "Yes anyways I should her the binder and that very day we went down to the courtyard to change our wills to make Bass Enterprises yours and Henry Waldorf Designs and a few other things." he tells me. "How long ago did you do this and we still have our trust funds right." I question. "Henrys know for about a month and we changed them about 3 months ago. Now for trust funds there still the same but there is a property the Empire Hotel that I was able to get out of Bass Enterprises and signed it over to you. So now you and me are going to run it together but you will be doing most of the work. That is how you will prove you are ready to take over Bass Enterprises." my father explains to me. "Daddy thank you so much. I promise you won't regret it." I tell him. The rest of the evening was spent with me and my dad talking business over the Empire and Bass Industries. 

"This has been the best night I've had in a long time. Thanks for the night." I tell my dad as the elevator dings open. "Now go to bed its already midnight and don't tell your mom about the 3 glasses of Dom you had tonight." my dad tells me. "Don't worry daddy its our little secret even if it was Dom '95." I tell him as I get out of the elevator and go up stairs to find my brother and torture him on why he didn't tell me.

"Henry Harold Bass why in the world did you not tell me that daddy changed the will?" I ask him as I barge into his room. "Wow ever heard of knocking?" he says rubbing his eyes. "Answer now." I tell him. "Well I didn't think they would actually do it and I know how much you wanted it. Plus I wanted to tell you but dad said you needed to prove yourself and the dinner tonight must have if you found out that your the next CEO of Bass Enterprises making you the first female CEO that the company has ever seen." my brother tells me. "And you the first male CEO of Waldorf design. I'm so glad that you told mom about your designs now next step is telling them about you know what."  I say to him sitting on the bed. "I don't know yet sis. I would love to but how would they react." Henry exclaims with worry in his voice. "Hey look at me I mom and dad both accept you for wanting to take over Waldorf Designs. Plus Uncle Erik is gay and they are completely fine," he was still looking a little down, when I thought of something, "What if I tell mom and dad about my adventures if you come out." I tell him. "Deal but you have to tell them all the dirty." he tells me. "Ok so when" I ask. "Tomorrow at dinner." he tells me I shake my head yes and then head out of the room. "Wait since I just got my tv in her do you wanna watch a movie?" he asked me. "Of course. Remember when we where little and I had a bad dream so you would take me to the movie theater room. Have Dorota makes us a big pile of popcorn and we would watch cartoons till we passed out." I tell him. "Yeah those where the best but lets do this from the comfort of my bed." he tells me. "Dorata." I yell. "Yes Miss. Kourtnie can you make us a big bucket of popcorn," I ask. "Yes miss. Kourtnie I see a old traditions are coming back." she says. Henry and I both laugh and get under the covers. "Shall we watch Are We There Yet?" he asked. "Of course it was our favorite movie as kids." I say.