~A Night To Remember~

~Kourtnie POV~

"C. this is my 17th birthday the year before I become a women and take over Bass Enterprises." I tell Chloe as we are looking for a dress for my 17th birthday. "Well K. I promise this is the best party yet." she tells me as she pulls out a dress that is white satin and holds it up signaling that she wants my opinion. "Too sexy I want something elegant but still sexy also I do not have the legs for that dress unlike you. You have your mothers leg who is tall and I have my moms and she is short. Also I know me and my mom have been planning it since my 14th." I tell her as I pull out a black ballgown with a high low design. "Isn't 16th suppose to be more important than 17th." she asked. "Well in my family C. we think 17th is more important since its my last year of being a child." I tell her. "Ok then well my 17th was me and you going out on marathon shopping" Chloe say. "Well thats because you didn't want one." I tell her as I pull out this beautiful Sarah Nouri gown. It was rose pink with a high neckline (that daddy would appreciate) and it was a full length and in the back it had a long train and a beautiful you with a back cut out peace.

 It was rose pink with a high neckline (that daddy would appreciate) and it was a full length and in the back it had a long train and a beautiful you with a back cut out peace

I grab it off the rack and immediately try it on. "What do you think?" I say stepping out of the dressing room. "Its perfect K." Chloe tells me. "I know but it needs some alterations like its a little to big and this is a size 0 and the train I want shorter because people do not need to step on it. My mom should be able to get ahold of Sarah since they are family friends." I tell C. as I take out my phone. "What are you doing?" Chloe asked. "I'm just texting my daddy to see if he can put this on my credit card since he told me not to use mine." I said as I texted my dad. "Why?" she asked. "Someone used it at a club yesterday night by accident." I say. "Kourtnie you know you have a different one from a diffrent account so your parents wouldn't find out." she said. "Well I'm sorry I've had a hard time trying to find a dress which I found," ding, "oh theres daddy now. He said get the dress and charge his credit card and mom she would pick it up for Sarah to make alterations." I say. We check out and head out "Now we have to go to the jewelry store I have pieces to put on hold for my birthday." I say. "Didn't your mom do this," Chloe asked. "Yeah but I hate surprise me and this way I know and no one will surprise me." I say and thats when I remember about the gala tonight. "Shoot we need to find dresses for tonight." I say. "Why is that?" Chloe asked. "It's the gala where I'm getting presented as next in line for CEO. At least I hope." I tell her. 

Tonight was the night all my dreams where going to come true. Its the annual Galla my parents throw for Bass Enterprises and tonight they announcing some exciting news that I'm the next CEO of Bass Enterprises. "Kourtnie come on we are going to be late." my mom yells down the stairs. "Coming." I say putting on a pair of heels. I had on a black dress with at the top it was off the shoulder and then below the waist is gold flowers. I put a loose bun in my hair and make my way downstairs.

 I put a loose bun in my hair and make my way downstairs

"I love the dress Kourt." my mom tells me. "Please don't call me Kourt anymore I'm going to be 17 in a week and a half." I say. "Oh right.. Also I got the dress in with the designer and its a beautiful gown." my mom tells me. "Thanks mom now lets get going." I tell my mom , dad and brother as I strut my way into the elevator. 

We where riding in the elevator when my mom and dad passed me and Henry a glass of '95 dom. "Whats the occasion?" Henry asked. "Well I propose a toast to my daughter Kourtnie. Tonight we tell everyone about the future." my dad says. "Thanks daddy but I couldn't have gotten her without you and mom." I tell them as I take a sip of the Dom.

I spent most of the night mingling with family friends trying to hide my excitement. But I'm also pretty nervous due to the fact that all the people I go to school with our here and if one thing go's wrong I don't know what I would do to myself.

"Excuse me everyone its time for the annual speech I have gave for the past 15 years but this time I won't be giving it instead the future CEO of Bass Enterprises will be so everyone give me a hand welcoming Kourtnie Bass to the stage." my father announce snapping me out fo my thoughts. I start walking up to the stage while everyone is clapping. "Thank you father for that wonderful announcement of what is to come. As many of you know I am only a Junior in Constance heck I'm only 16 well 17 in two weeks," everyone chuckles as I continue on with my speech, "My father inhearted the company after my grandfather faked his death but everyone thought he was dead and he was 17 almost 18 at the time. He at first did not want to continue on with the company and start his own but later on he took on the role and made the company into the best it has ever been. Now I won't be CEO until father wants to step down even if I want it to be sooner than later. I still plan on caring on the legacy of making this company amazing. Also I wanted to announce that.." before I could continue every teenagers phone go off and I've never been more scared in my life.

~Unkown POV~

Now Kourtnie Bass will pay for what she has done.

~Kourtnie POV~

I grab my phone from the pocket in my dress and see the latest gossip girl blast:

Whats this Kourtnie Bass was pregnant with her old boyfriends baby. Is that why Ryder ran off. Come on K why did you kill that poor sweet child it didn't do anything to you. I wonder what mommy and daddy think about this.

I look up and everyone is staring at me. "Kourtnie hunny" my dad says starting to walk up and comfort me. Before he can I ran out. I started to feel the hot tears streaming down my face. I run into the limo and yell at Author to get me to the nearest bar. 

I was sitting at the bar when a handsome young man walked up to me. "Why is such a pretty girl sitting at a bar alone?" a husky voice asked me. He could be fun for the night I think to myself. "Well I was waiting for the right guy to walk in" I tell him voice dripping in confidence.

Are the rumors true K. or is someone lying to me. And you know I don't like liars. Who is this mystery man that walked into the bar? Is this Kourtnie's Blair Waldorf to her Chuck Bass personality that everyone wants her to find so maybe she could grow a heart? Let us see but one things for sure things are about to get juicy

~xoxo gossip girl