~Problems~

Happy New Year Upper East.

You know what that means New Year New Scandals. Over break we had  no news from queen bee. K where have you been or are you still regretting the snow flake ball with a certain someone. In other news Alex Reed spotted with two beautiful ladies in Monaco. Here's another shocker no one knew Chloe and Henry aren't doing the deed together but where just covering for each because get this (hold for dramatic effect)..... they're both GAY. Yes you heard that right they have no chemistry toward each other at all. Man it's just the start of the year and already so much gossip to spill.

~Kourtnie POV~

For the next few weeks I had tried to get over he-who-must-not-be-named but nothings working. I had every single night to get over him but when ever I tried to do the deed lets just say I couldn't. So, I had only one thing.

"Ok thanks I'll explain everything when you get there," I say into my phone as I look through my closet to find something to wear since I was still in my silk pajamas even though they were so comfortable but not very presentable. "Oh well if she really loves me she won't care." I say flopping down on my bed since I had nothing I could possible wear right now due to the state of desperation I was in. "Ms. Chloe is here to see you Ms.Kourtnie," Dorota tells me. "Send her in. Are my parents still In Paris with Grandma and Grandpa," I ask Dorota thing to persuade myself to get up from my humble abode. "Yes they won't be back until Thursday." she says. "Thank you Dorota now be a dear and bring me a cup of tea so I can follow in my own misery before Chloe makes her way." I tell her as I grab a pillow and put it over my face. 

"Wow whats wrong I haven't seen the pillow of misery and despair since 7th grade and Ella beet you at a math wiz competition." Chloe says as she waltz in to my room and sits down on my bed. "One it was a trick question and two my buzzer didn't work," I say as I struggle to keep the pillow on my face since someone was trying to pry it off with her eagle talons. "Come K. spill what was so urgent you had to interrupt my date," she says. "Date what date spill now," I say as I release the pillow from my face letting it hit Chloe in the face. "One ow and two her name is Anna and we are really hitting it off since I came out over Christmas break its been so much easier to find a girl interested in me even if gossip girl wrote an e-blast about it," she tells me as she twirls her hair showing just how smitten she is. "I'm so happy for you tell me all about her," I say trying to avoid the topic of why I'm so upset. "You forgot I grew up with you. I know what you're doing Kourtnie Bass so spill whats the problem or should I say who," she asked turning towards me. "Fine Alex and me were sleeping together for the past 5 months," I tell her. "So whats the problem you found someone you actually like," She asked. "Well I said were sleeping together at the snow flake ball he asked me to go with him but I said no. So, I pulled a game my parents played at the snow flake ball when they were teens. We had to find a date for each other and let's just say history repeated itself." I tell Chloe. "You mean you got your doppelgängers," Chloe exclaimed as she was trying to hold back her laughter. "Laugh all you want but thats not all that happened. We decided to meet on the roof so I could explain what I meant about history repeating itself. When I ask if he every heard the infamous story of Chuck Bass and Blair Waldorf he said and I quote of course I know the story of your parents and that is why I'm going to do this and he hit me with the bombshell of saying 3 words 8 letters." I say flopping back down on my bed as my head flashes with the horrible memories of that dreaded night. "He didn't" Chloe said shocked. "Yeah and now as history repeats itself I'm having problems." I say as I take the pillow and throw back on my head. "What do you mean," Chloe questions. I take the pillow off my head  and give her a look. "Yeah mean you haven't," she says bursting in to hysteria. "No I haven't I had to fake every single one. I tried everything, black, white, blue eyes, blonde, brown hair, even people who look remotely like Alex nothing." I tell Chloe."Oh my gosh you have feelings for Alex Reed lucky for you he's a playboy billionaire," she says. "Wow history really is repeating itself," I say sighing. "What are you going to do," Chloe asked as she flops down next to me. "I have to keep trying to get over him I mean what else can I do," I ask Chloe. "Tell him let him in Kourt he's not like Ryder," Chloe protest. "I can't I just have to find something to get me over it." I tell her. 

~Alex POV~

"Lewis hey man can you do me a favor" I ask Lewis as I walks into the Humphrey penthouse. "What do you want Alex?" he asked not even bothering looking up from her laptop he was using probably writing the history paper that was due tomorrow. "Come on best friend you know you would do anything for me." I say. "Fine what do you want," Lewis asked as he puts his laptop aside. "I need you to get in contact with Ella Humphrey your cousin," I say to him. "Why would I let you corrupt her." he questioned. "No I need her to hack into something for me." I tell him. "You can't hire someone." he asked, "I already tried that but no one could do it I need her to hack into some stuff my dad is keeping secret from me." I tell him. "Fine I'll see what I can do now can you leave if you didn't know we have a history paper due tomorrow." he tells me practically pushing me to the elevator. 

My dad owns a billion dollar company which I will inherit when I come to age. But before I can do that I need answers about his past and some of the things he did when he was younger. I also need to find out what happened to my mother.

~Kourtnie POV~

"Chloe Anna sounds amazing I'm so happy you found someone that makes you happy," I tell her. We were currently in the middle of Chloe telling me about her date with Anna when Dorota barged into my room. "What do you want Dorota me and Chloe are telling me about her hot date," I say. "Sorry to interrupt but turn on channel 5 immanently," Dorota exclaims and I know only she would tell me to do something if it was import. I grab the remote and turn on channel 5 to which I find my whole life crashing down all at once.

Channel 5: Breaking new there has been a fatal accident. Chuck Bass and his wife Blair Bass where on their way back from the airport with their son Henry Bass when their car swerved off the road. There are no new updates on who survived.

"Oh my god Dorota we have to get to the hospital right now," I say trying to hold back my tears. "Its going to be ok K. lets go," Chloe tells me. "Let me get dressed first and then we can go," I say trying to keep a positive mindset. I got dressed while Dorota ordered us a car to take to the hospital the whole ride there I couldn't get the worse off my mind.

Our dearest condolences to K and her family. During this hard time I will stop posting e-blast about Kourtnie Bass until further news. We are here for you K. I just hope you have a shoulder to cry on in the end

~xoxo, gossip girl