The show that started it all

Sehun was at a fellow fashion designers show just looking at what his friend had made and he was impressed. The clothes suited the models well and looked very nice. He has always been rather easily bored but right as he was going to head back stage to talk with his friend a model walked on stage and he froze. He was stunned with the beauty the model held. The model soon made his way offstage making sehun rush backstage laying his eyes on the model that shook him so. His friend found him staring at the painstakingly beautiful model and chuckled "He's a looker right. when I saw his figure and proportions I had to have him in my show" his friend spoke calmly. Sehun composed himself and looked at his friend even though he wanted to stare at that model some more. "whats his name I want him in my next show he seems like he will suit my new design." his friend looked at sehun and smiled seeing the way that sehun looked at suho knowing full well that sehun wants him for far more then just a runway show. "His name is suho and he's a pretty well known model so good luck hiring him" his friend chuckled back "oh why do you say that"    Sehun asked puzzled "cause he only works on runways with clothes that he likes. He's sought after by many and only accepts a handful of offers. But hey try to hire him. He's a very nice model" his friend retorted and walked away. Sehun was left alone thoughts full of new ideas for new styles and clothes he could design that would look absolutely stunning on the breathtaking Suho. Sehun hurriedly left the venue and show and headed to work intensely on designing what he could only describe as his best work. Of course his main attraction the star of his runway show was made special for the one and only Suho. Only he could wear it down the runway.