Prologue

*in an incubation room*
A man is seen yelling at an attendant whom placed a child so close to his own.

"Who the hell is this, and why is he up here where the high-levels reside?!"

"I'm sorry King Vegeta, but this child," he places a hand gently on the glass,"has one of, if not, the largest power-level we have ever seen."  He hesitates before adding, "it's higher than prince Vegeta's."

The man looks over at the child baffled by what the henchmen had said.

He snatches one of the power-level readers and slams it on the glass, waking the poor child. "Impossible, no one is stronger than my son!" He exclaimed

Numbers danced across the screen and the numbers settled at an unusually high number for a child.  The King stumbles backwards with wide eyes and growls.

"Y/N!  Y/N!!" A man then goes into the same chamber and sees King Vegeta and bows in front of him.

"My lord, to what do I owe this pleasure of you seeing my son?"

King Vegeta glass at the man who had a child with a higher power-level than his own.   "I have seen that this child has a very high power level.  What do you have to say about this Paragus?"

Paragus stands up straight and he then looks at Y/N.  "This child could help us against Frieza, once he grows up he'll be unstoppable!"

"Fool!" The King yelled, "this child will be a danger to us all!!  Yes, he could help us, but would we have complete control of his actions?"

Paragus shook his head and replied; "unfortunately, it's too soon to tell."

The King scoffed and told his attendants to get rid of the child by sending him to Vampa.  Paragus then went to regain his child, but the King whirled around and shot him in the chest, killing him instantly.