Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Saved pt. 1

*20 years later*

Y/N's POV

I was going outside to go train, then hang out with Bah like I have been doing for twenty years. Over the course of that time we've grown close to one another and he's been getting closer and closer to getting me. I looked out at the horizon then sniffed the air.

Well, there shouldn't be any storms for today. And if there is one, Bah will shield me till it passes.

I make my way towards Bah, and avoid the bugs, or more accurately, they avoid me. I've been hunting them for some time now. I've gotten used to the sour taste of those legs.

I approach Bah and his tail wags as he bends down to greet me.

I pet his snout and relax next to him. Bah looks at me and his grin widens. I smile back at Bah and we both know it's time. I get up and he straightens himself out as we get ready to spar. He lunged at me with great speed and I dodge. He crashes into the ground behind me and I turn to look at him as he gets back up and tries again, this time he's even closer to biting me than before. I start to get faster and Bah doesn't come close.

When we finished, we relaxed with one another and I just sat and pet him as he hunted those bugs. He then turned with the last one hanging out of his mouth, placed it in front of me. I tore the legs off and threw the body at Bah, he caught it and ate it. I ate the legs and threw them far away from us.

I wonder when I'll be rescued...but, I-I don't want to leave Bah...

Bah then nuzzled me, knowing that I have something on my mind.

"I'm fine Bah, just worried for when someone comes to take me back home."

I look up at the sky as Bah lays his head on my lap. I pet what I can reach and see something cross the sky, Bah saw it too as he growls and gets ready to protect me. I get up and watch it crash a hundred yards away from us.

"Bah, I'm going to go check it out."

I fly off to see who it was. Are they here to take me home? I approach cautiously and when the spherical ship opens, I hide behind a rock formation. I see a man walk out, wearing the same clothes that I woke up wearing twenty years ago.

  I see a man walk out, wearing the same clothes that I woke up wearing twenty years ago

Third person POV

The mystery man walks out of the Saiyan pod in search of the son of Paragus.

"Damn, what kid would be able to live on a repugnant planet like this for twenty years? I just got here and I don't like this place. I only have one planet to get to, but I might not make it with how little I've drank and ate."

The man then hears something shuffle behind the rock formations off to the left of him. He swiftly turns and points his gun at Y/N's direction.

"Who-Who's there?!"

Y/N doesn't move a muscle and the Saiyan in front of him is freaking the hell out. The elder Saiyan turns around frantically trying to locate where the noise came from. Y/N slowly walks out to where the other can see him.

"Hello?"

A/N: I do not own any of the pictures I use in this book, nor do I own any characters regarding FMA and DBS.