Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Saved pt. 2

Warning: cussing and sad ending.
_______________________________________

                         Y/N's POV

"Hello?"

I came out of my hiding spot to observe this new creature that kind of looked like a wimpy version of myself.  I decided to ask him an obvious question,  "Who are you?"

The man spins around and points his machine at me.  I tilt my head in confusion as to why he's hiding behind the strange machine.

"Isn't it more polite to introduce yourself before you ask someone's name?" He replied harshly, still holding the contraption up to hopefully defend himself.

I must've still looked confused, because the man sighed before lowering the thing in his hands.  He looked around the place as if something were to come and attack us.

"We should get to safer quarters to continue talking to one another."  The man goes to the ship he came in and grabs some things of his and starts walking in a random direction.

I sigh as I catch up to him and sniff the air.  A storm is approaching and this man will not be able to survive on his own.  I grab the man and sling him over my shoulder, grab his things and start to fly towards my cave.

"Hey!  Put me down!"

"No, there's a storm heading this way and I have a place that we can stay and talk as we wait it out."

As soon as I explained myself, he just laid there on my shoulder not moving an inch.  I continued to fly for a few seconds, then reach my cave.  We head inside the plain yellowish brown walls and as soon as we get in the storm comes raging through, outside the cave.

As soon as I set the man down he looks at me and thanks me.

"Thanks for the help.  Now to continue the conversation before, what's your (A/N: Power-level?) Name?"

"My name is Y/N, now who are you, what was that contraption you were holding, what are you, and why are you here?" I started to ask hoping to get some answers as to why he's here.

"My name is Beets, the so called contraption is a gun, I'm a Saiyan, and I'm looking for the son of Paragus."  The man now named Beets, explains.  I'm even more confused as to what a Saiyan is and what a "Paragus" is as well.

I must've still looked confused because he then started to explain that Saiyans are a race of intergalactic warriors that are used by a tyrant called Frieza, to destroy all lifeforms on planets so that he can sell them to the highest bidder.  He then tells me about a child that was sent to this planet because they were exiled for their humongous power-level.

-Time skip-

After he's done explaining everything, I know that I'm the son of this Paragus and that he was murdered by the King of our race.  Then our entire race was eradicated by Frieza, killing off most of the race.  I held no remorse over hearing this for the man that killed my "father" was killed in the same blast.

The storm was long gone by now and I decided to go out hunting.  As I got up Beets did as well.

"Where are you going?" His tail seepages behind him showing he's anxious.

"I'm going to get some food.  Now stay here and don't do anything that doesn't include protecting yourself."  I then go out and hunt.

                          Beets POV