Part 1

Enjoy!— (Your pov)

Enjoy!

(Your pov)

My dad (the new chief police of Hawkins), pulls the moving truck up onto the drive way, and I drive my dads car onto the curb.

"Alrighty! Let's check out the new place" dad yelled, excited.

(??? POV)

I see a boot step put onto the road as they slide out of the police vehicle. It was a new girl apparently, and boy was she gorgeous. My heart started to beat as I watched her bend over into the back to reach something. My eyes not moving away from her ass..

(Your pov)

"Stop yelling! You're going to wake up china" I joked, making my dad chuckle.
  I pull out some suit cases and I pull them inside our new home.
  It was a two story house, and it smelled like wood.
  "Well?! What do you think?!" He asked with a big ol' grin on his face. I smiled,
  "It's a good one!" I slightly lied. It wasn't baaad. But I'm just not used to the new yet anyways.

"Alright, lets plug some tunes in, and get unpacking!" Dad said going out side to grab the cd player.

He put on 'should I stay or should I go' (the song above) and turned it up. He started to dance making me laugh in embarrassment.

 He started to dance making me laugh in embarrassment

"Dad stawwp" I said playfully pushing him.
"Let's get to work!"

I pull a piece of bubble gum out, and started to chew as I started to pull some boxes.

After a couple of small ones, I had to get to the hard part and get the heavy ones. I let out a heavy sigh as I climbed in, dad doing the same, and he pulled out the tv, while I pulled out a box of pots of pans, and Halloween decorations.

As I got down from the truck the Halloween decor. started to fall and I tried to grab it some how, but a pair of hands caught them before I did.
"Thanks dad" you sigh of relief.
"Honey I'm inside" Dad said from inside the home.
"Then who is.." I questioned turning to see who had caught it.

It was a boy.. well.. a man. He had a unbuttoned shirt on, revealing his chest. He had dirty blonde curly hair, and he had a cigarette hanging in his mouth.
"Hi, I'm Billy. Billy Hargrove" he smirked, winking at me.
"Oh thank you, I would have probably gotten in trouble if I broke anything. My names (y/n) by the way"
"That! Is a very lovely name~" he said with a smooth, low voice. It made me shiver.
"Right. Well this way, if you don't mind" I said bringing him inside.