Part 5

—

(Your pov)

I felt a hand shake me, waking me up. I look up to see a doctor with a smile on their face.
  "Billy wishes to see you now"

He took me down some halls and we turned right, and he stopped at a door, pushing it open, and there he was staring at the sealing with bandages on his nose and bandaids on his cuts.

I walked up to him and he smiled, the good one. He picked up a hand and ran it over my cheek.
"Hey princess" he said with a low torn up voice.
"Billy why did you have to get in the way?" I asked with a tear going down my cheek.

"Because!!!He was gonna hurt you.. And I won't let anyone hurt you" he said getting serious.

"Billy..I-I'm Sorry.. for everything.. I didn't mean for this to happen.." I cried.
"Heyheyhey.. it's ok! It's not your fault, you don't have to apologize" he said with a soothing voice.

I calmed down and stopped crying. It was like 3 am and I'm hella tired.. the doctor came back in and spoke to us.
"Girlfriend, he's going to be in here for another day, and he'll be back to school faster then you can say Joseph!"

"O-oh Hes.. He's not my boyfriend" I awkwardly chuckled.
"Oh! Do you like him??" He whispered and smirked.
"N-no! Why does everyone think that??" I asked.. why DOES everyone think that..
"You're blushing"
"I'm tiered!" I said as a excuse.
"Mhm" well I can pull in an extra bed, you can sleep in here if you'd like.
"That would be wonderful thank you!" And I sat on the chair next to Billy's bed.

He was fast asleep, and he looked..cute, and peaceful.. 'what am I saying?'

"Here we are" the doctor said rolling the extra bed next to Billy's.
"Have a goodnight ms.-?" He was asking for my name,
"Y/n.. y/n Hopper"
"Lovely name! Goodnight Ms.Hopper" and he left. I sighed and curled up in the sheets of the bed and closed my eyes, as I started to sleep.

"Y/n wake up" my dads voice said shaking me awake. Was it all a dream? I get up and see that I was still in the hospital. Billy was sitting up, drinking orange juice.
"W-what's going on?" I asked looking around.
"We're going home, so pick your tiered ass up and let's go" my dad said pulling me out of bed.

"I'll see you Thursday y/n" Billy said waving goodbye to me. He looked sad..

My dad and I walked one outside and we got in his car.
"What the hell are you doing in that hospital with Billy Hargrove?" He asked, a little frustrated.
"He got beat up in school.. *yawn* and they had me come with" I said laying my head on the window.
"Did you have anything to do with it?" I paused.
"I-I did-didn't mean to.." and I started to cry again.
"Ok calm down! What do you mean?"
"Nancy and I were throwing balls at each other, cause we were playin dodge ball, and I missed and hit Boris the big troll, in the corner, and he was coming towards me to h-hurt me and Billy came in and protected me" I said gasping for air.

"Oh.. well that's not your faul-"
"Yes! Yes it is! If I'd just stayed in the corner or gotten myself out, Billy would be right here in my arms!-" I put a hand on my mouth as I said the last part. I felt my face heat up and my heartbeat started to race.
"I-I didn't mean to say th-that last p-art" I stuttered.
"Mhmmmm" he hummed, chuckling.
"It's still not your fault y/n you can't control the future. Billy's still alive, just be great full for that. And don't worry he'll be in your arms faster then you can say Jim Hopper!" He said giving me a smile.
I rolled my eyes and smiled back, and we went home.

(Your pov still :P)

Dad let me stay home from school to sleep, which is pretty weird cause it would have been my second day but whatever.
I got my catch up homework finished and I went down stairs to grab my skateboard and I went out to the skatepark, to clear up my brain.

Once I got there, there was the same group of boys from day one. I didn't give a shit about them though so I started to skate, catching their attention.
"Ohhh! Look everyone it's sugar tits!" They all turned their heads around in excitement.
"Sugar tits?" I asked raising a brow.
"Yea, thats What we like to call ya!" He said flicking a tongue on his lip.
"We heard about the Hargrove incident" one other guy said. I clenched my fist as I heard them say his name.
"What about it?" I asked.
" oh we heard from a girl in that classroom that you were seeking for attention so you hit Boris and it cause Hargrove to get in the way.. you know.. like the attention hog you are" everyone laughed.

"Hah! Ok, sure" I laughed as I put my board down. Before I could leave a hand clenched onto my wrist, really tight.
"Let me go you shit head!" I said trying to pull away from his grip.
"Cmon guys lets give her the attention" he said with a dark smile. I looked around as I saw them circle around.

"T-this isn't funny let me go!" I said pulling harder.
"No" he said and he held me down. His face going into the side of my neck.
"Stop!" I cried trying to struggle free. I felt a slap hit my face, making me stop. He pulled out a knife and he put it on my cheek, digging it in my face a little, making me wince.

"Enough!" I yelled as I kneed him in the crotch making him let got, I swiftly grabbed the skate board and I swung it at his head, smashing my board. He laid on the floor unconscious, and I got up, running through the wall of guys as they stood in shock.

I ran all the way home, not stopping. Not looking back. Not anything. Once I got in my home I slammed it shut, taking deep breaths.

I walked into the kitchen and saw there was a note on the fridge- y/n

There's left overs in the fridge, I have extra work to do. Love you!
-dad

I sighed and I threw away the paper. I went upstairs to see where he had slapped and cut me. The cut wasn't deep or big so I just cleaned it up and I put a Bandaid on it. There was a bruise on my arms where he had held me down.

I sat in my room, and just cried. 'Why is this stuff happening to me?' I thought... and I hate to admit it.. but I wish Billy was here..