Part 2

—(Your pov)

(Your pov)

I woke up, and before I could even think, my dad called me down stars.

"Y/n!" He called
"What?!" I yelled back, and there wasn't a answer. I groan in frustration, and slide out stretching and going downstairs.

"What the hell do you want?!" I snapped glaring at my dad.
"Language!..I need you to pick the weeds in the front" he said tossing you a trash bag.
"Why couldn't you just tell me that when I was upstairs? Or at least tell me to come down stairs?"
"Because I'm a parent, that's what we do" he joked. "Whatever" I said and put on some shoes, and went into the front. The house in front of us had some music streaming from a radio, and a glass of water next to it.

I went into the front and pulled the spiky ones first to get them out of the way, and they didn't really hurt me that much anyways.

Then I got to the smaller, easy to pull, weeds, but there were millions of them.
"Morning hopper!" Somebody said behind you. I looked through my legs and I see billy, completely shirtless. He was sweaty and had some dirt marks on him. He had that smirk that just made me want to slap him. I rolled my eyes and I finished the small ones.

Now it was the hard ones. The big tough ones. I let out a huff of air and I started to pull, fighting the weed to come out, only to fall back as the wet plant made your hands slip.
"Damn it.." I mumbled as I grabbed it again. There was shoes tapping on the concrete,
"Need some help?" Billy asked walking up next to you.
"No. I got it" I lied, wanting him to leave. I should have known that he wouldn't actually leave, and he came to my side.

"Here I got it" billy said grabbing the weed, and he pulled it out without any complications. He had the roots and everything. I looked at him in shock, and I caught my breath.

"Here" He said handing over the now dead plant. I grabbed the weed and put it in the thrash bag.
"Thanks..." I whispered.
"Hm? Didn't hear you" he said leaning in closer to hear me.
"I said piss off" I lied, while tying up the trash bag and putting it in the garbage bin.

"Now that's not what you said" he laughed. "Oh well if you knew what I said, you won't need me to say it again" I smirked. He gave me the 'really' look as he put his hands on his hips.

"You're a hard one you know that?" He smirked.
"Yup! And I plan on staying like that, until you decided to leave.." I teased.

"Welp, that's never gonna happen" he said taking off his glasses slowly, his eyes meeting mine. I looked into his blue-ish green eyes, and I sorta just got lost into them.

"Hello? Earth to y/n?" He said waving a hand to get my attention. I blinked and looked down, 'why'd I do that? Snap out of it' I thought.

"I have to get back to my car, but I would love to see you later" he said.
"Oh uh-I'm busy" I lied once again.
"Mhm" He hummed with disbelief, and he walked away. I let out a sigh of relief and I went back in.