Part 7

—

(Your pov)

I couldn't sleep the rest of that night. Every loud blow of wind made me jump. I held my pillow tight and tried to get some sleep, but I just couldn't help but wonder who I've pissed off. It could be Boris, he could be mad for getting him expelled.. it could be the guy from the park.. It could be a random freaking stranger who knows!

Or maybe it was just a stupid prank. Maybe it was a big joke. God I'm such a idiot for jumping to conclusions.. I felt myself calm down as I figured it was a joke and I fell back asleep.

There was a loud screeching noise making me wake up, but when I woke up I was in this dark place. It was cold and red vines wrapped around in the walls, and the door started to slowly open, making me look into the dark room. My breathing picked up as I watched in horror as it start to squeak.

'He's coming..' a deep low voice echoed through the halls as I sat in my bed crying and shivering.
Before I could say anything a black y'all figure sprung out at me and I woke up, screaming my lungs out.

My door swung open and my dad came to my aid.
"Where is it?! What happened?" All I could do was cry and shiver as it's voiced bounced in my head.
"D-dad I'm really scared" I cried as snot went down my throat, and he went up and hugged me and I just cried.

(6:00 a.m)

I looked out the window as the sun began to rise. My dad slept on the floor to comfort me into going back to sleep, but I just couldn't.

The sound of my alarm clock started beeping making my dad wake up in a rush .
"Where is it?! Where did he go?!"

"..where did Who go?" I asked. He looked at me and swallowed his spit,
"I-uh no one. No one at all. You better get ready for school, I think Hargrove gets back today" he sighed as he walked out. I had no emotions, however. I felt paralyzed and every time I closed my eyes I saw and heard the thing in my dream.

(Time skip to school)

"Have a good day honey. If you.. you know.. see anything.. give me a call and I'll come and pick you up Alright?" I nodded my head still with a blank expression and I walked out. I could hear he sound of my shoes tapping on the pavement, and I could feel everyone stare at me.

I walked into my first class and noticed billy wasn't there. Must be late.. the bell rang and class started. I just stared out the window. Thinking..

(Last time skip lol)

I walked up into the locker room and I heard people running behind me.
"Hey! Y/n! Wait up!" Nancy called. I stopped and just stared at the floor.
"Hey are you alright?" I nodded my head in response.
"What's wrong?" Once I didn't give her a response she pulled me a side into the bathrooms where no body else went so we talking in private.

"Tell me what's wrong. I won't judge you, I just need to know what's up?" She asked concerned. And just as she said that I started feeling again. Tears streamed down my face as I looked up at her.
"I-I I -I..i"
"It's ok, deep breaths... take your time"
"T-there wa-s a-n not-e."
"A note?" She asked looking me into my eyes.

"There w-was a n-note at my door. Last N-ight.. it s-said that I -I'll regret what I've d-done. I didn't do anything!" I sobbed, putting my hands in my face.

"Did you have a dream that night?.." Nancy asked, a look of terror on her face. I looked up slowly into her eyes and nodded. She instantly started to worry, and the bell rang.

"Listen y/n everything is going to be ok. We're going to go into pe and have fun ok? And after school you are going to meet me after school and we'll talk about it later, Alright?" She asked in a soothing voice. I nodded and wiped my tears away, and we walked into pe. We wait for the teacher to come in and all the boys started to walk in.

I felt my stomach start to turn and I got goosebumps on the back of my neck. Then everything started swirling and it was like the world, flipped upside down and I was back.. into that dark place.
  "Nancy?! Nancy!!" I called out as began to shiver, and look around. I was in the gym but no one else was here, and there was that same screeching coming from the distance.

"Nancy!! ... Billy??" I  cried out as I sat on the floor shivering and shaking.

"What's happening to me!!" I cried swallowing my saliva and snot.

"Y/n?!" Someone yelled from the other side of the door.
  "Hello?! Nancy?!" I sprung up and ran towards the door.
  "Y/n!! Wake up!" They yelled.

I opened it and I fainted. When I reopened my eyes I was in the gym, everyone surrounding me. I was holding someone's hand and I see that it was billy.

I gasped and I sprung up holding onto him.
  "Y/n what happened?" He asked with worry in his voice.

   "Billy.. billy please don't leave me a-again" I hiccuped.
  "I-I won't."

I promise..