Part 4

—

(3rd pov)

The principal comes in, and pulls his phone out, "everyone go get dressed, Hopper I'm calling your dad you're going with Billy" he ordered.

"Greg why the hell didn't you stop it?" He snapped.
  "I didn't know it was happening I had to go pee" the teacher lied. You laughed at his lie, knowing very well what he was doing.
  "What's so funny?"
  "Sir he wasn't peeing he was hitting on the freshman outside the door" you smirked.
  "Did not!" The teachers voice cracked.

"I will deal with this later, the ambulance is on their way" he said pocketing his phone and getting the nurse.

"Y-y/n.." Billy groaned.
  "Try not to talk, we're going to get you to the hospital" you said caressing your thumb on his cheek.

"A-are you comin wit?!" He said his lip getting in the way of his speech.
  "Billy chill out, I'm coming with. God this is all my fault..." You huffed, face palming.
  "Nuh it wasn.." he said. You run your fingers through his soft curly hair. And once you stopped he instantly begged for more.
  "C-ca you keep doin that" he said putting your hands back in his hair.
  You giggled and kept doing it, untangling any hair that got stuck together.

"I-I like your laugh.." Billy mumbled closing his eyes. Right as he said that the paramedics came in with a stretcher (I'm pretty sure that's what it's called.. the bed on wheels) and they carefully put billy on it, and he started to fuss.
  "N-nu!! Put me back dow!" He said struggling to get off.
  "Sir please sit back we're going to help you" the paramedic said putting a light in his in swollen eye. You got up and ran to his side, holding his hand, as they took him outside.

We hopped into the back of the ambulance, and You sat on the little seats on the side, holding his hand still.
  "C-can I lai in you la again?" He asked.
  "Maybe"

"Has he been acting like this for the past few minutes?" One of the paramedics asked.
  "Yeah what's wrong with him?"
  "He's just dizzy.. has he passed out?"
  "Yes"
  "We're going to have to put him back to sleep because he could hurt himself pretty badly.. Sir we're going to need you to breath" he said putting a mask on Billy's mouth and nose. Billy looked at you and you nodded, and billy started breathing. Soon he was asleep and we were at the hospital.

"We'll need you to wait in the waiting room, we might need to do a small surgery on his nose"  and they took billy away.

'This was all my thought..' you thought, as you started to cry in the empty waiting room. You hadn't cried like this in a long time...