Part 8

—

(Your pov)

Billy pulled up into a gas station, cause he was out of gas.
  "Billy will you please hurry up?!" I said annoyed.
  "Hah that's the y/n I know and love" He chuckled. I gave him a annoyed glare and he smiled that cute smile of his and he started to fill up the car.

I felt goosebumps on my neck and it got colder.
  "He's here..." I mumbled. I look out the window and the douche from the skate park was standing outside the window staring.

"Hello~" he grinned a toothy grin and he opened the door.
  I shut my eyes and opened them again to see that he disappeared.

"Billy, billy we need to go" I said patting his seat for him to hurry.
  "What's wron-"
  "Hurry up!" I said. He took the pump out and got in the car, driving off. I look in the rear view to see him standing and still watching me.

"Hey, what'd you see?" Billy asked.
  "He's following me.. Billy he's following me!" I said grabbing the walkie.
  "Dad! I have a new plan, everyone meet at the mall, over" I said.
  "Rodger that" Jonathan said.
  "What's happening?" Dad asked.
  "I'll tell you when we're there, hurry!"

Billy stepped on the gas and we sped up , hurrying to the mall.

We pulled up to the mall, and grabbed all the weapons in the back, and running in the mall, meeting everyone there. (Everyone from the mall scene from s3).

"Y/n! What's going on? Why are we here?" Dad asked running up to me worried.

"He's following me. The guy from the skate park. I think he's the spy. I lead him into a trap (the mall) we corner him and we kill him. We'll need everything we've got to take him down" I said.

"It's not a bad idea.. but what if it doesn't work?" Dad asked thinking.

"That's when your plan comes into play." And he nodded.

"There's only one problem to this. You're not going alone" Billy said putting a hand on my shoulder. I gave him a smile, and he smiled back.

"Ok. Let's do this.. Hargrove" my dad said stopping us in our tracks.

"Keep her safe"

"I will sir. I promise"

Billy and I drove back to the gas station where we last saw him, and we waited.

"I'm going to get us something to eat, want anything?" He asked.
  "Uh yea, a sandwich maybe?" I asked.
  "Sure" And he got out running into the gas station. I laid my head on the window and sighed, and I realized that I was really hungry and tired. His clock in his car said 11:30 p.m.

There was a loud gush of wind and I felt the goosebumps. It got way colder, colder then before and I look out the window, and he was standing outside the car, but he disappeared when I blinked.

I look around and I was back in that place.. the upside down.

"Billy?!" I called out, clenching onto his jacket. I stepped out and I looked around. There was a storm off in the distance, and it was really windy.

"Billy!!" I cried looking around.
  "He's not coming." A voice said behind me. I turned around and no one was there.
  "What do you want?!" I yelled.

"I think you know what we want"

"I-I don't.. w-what?"
"Where is she."
  "Where is who?"

He went silent for a little bit until he spoke up.

"So be it." And I was back at the world I know and love.

"Y/n!" Billy yelled running up to me, and hugging me.
  "Billy! I'm so glad to see you" I said hugging back.
"What happened, where'd you go?" He asked putting a hand on my cheek.

"I-I was.. in the upside down. He was here.." I looked around and I still saw nothing.

"Turn around" Billy said with a different voice. I looked at him and he wasn't billy.

"Wh-" And before I could even react he snapped his fingers and I was asleep.