Part 10

(Peepeepoopoo saves lives 🐷🐽)

(My phones being a booty head so here's a picture ☺️☺️🤪)

(3rd pov)

You and billy found the exit and realized that you guys were in the middle of no where. Nothing but woods, it seemed like.

"Damn it.." You muttered, shivering. You looked at Billy's bear chest and felt bad for stealing his jacket,
  "Uh-do you want your jacket back?"
  "Hmmm maybe" he smirked. Without even thinking you started to take it off and Billy stopped you,
  "Woah woah woah, I was kidding! You do remember you have nothing under that right?" He chuckled. You blushed, "oh yea" and put it back on.

"But aren't you going to get cold?" You asked.
"Nope" he smiled. Before you could even react he gripped onto your hip with one hand and pulled you into his side.

"I got you" He chuckled tickling your side a little, making you giggle.

"Looks like there's a road, we should probably follow it to where ever we are" he said, and you guys headed down the road, still connected to each other.

We made it to a main road and walked down it, seeing if there's any signs or a gas station maybe.

(Your pov)

"Hey billy, uh- weird question but, h-have you had any like, you know, girlfriends?" I asked making him laugh a little.

"You mean girls that I've Hooked up with, or like healed hands with?" He asked.
  "You know what I mean!" I said playfully hitting him. His thumb started to rub up against my side, making me blush.

"Uh, well. I mean, I did but imma say not really"
  "How come?"
  "Well I thought she was a girl like.. well, like you! I thought she just wanted to hang out, and get ice cream, and not just have sex and that's it!.." there was silence for a second.

"What happened to her?"
  "Well lets just say I wasn't the only one. She really.. hurt me. I never looked at anyone the same again!... well.." he said changing his mind at the end.
  "What? .. do you like someone??" I asked sort of jealous.
  "Well, no. Heh, I don't just liiike this someone" he said dragging his feet
  "What?! Who is this someone?" I asked getting even more jealous, making him smile.

"You'd probably know her... maan I'm getting tiered" he said putting his arm over my shoulder, weighing me down as he pretended to collapse and sleep. 
  "Nooo!!! Billyyy" I said trying my best to keep him up. 
"Billy! We gotta keep going!" I smiled, rolling my eyes.

"Sorry, I can't, I'm toooo tired" he said, closing his eyes, but peeking a little to see my face.

I gave him a devilish smirk and pushed his arm off me, making him fall to the ground.
  "OoF! Heeey why'd you make me fall??" He whined as he hit the floor. I started to laugh my ass off, tears started to come out of my eyes.