Part 6

— (Your pov)

(Your pov)

I walked into school, and just as I suspected, everyone was looking at me and whispering. I ignored them like I always do and I went to my locker, when I opened it, there was a note that had a poor drawing of me, and Billy and there was a arrow pointing at me and words said 'attention whore'.

I crumbled it up and threw it to the floor, and I grabbed my textbook for my first class and head in. Everyone in that class watching me as I sit. I peered at the desk Billy normally stays at, and sighed.

A crumbled paper flew onto my desk, and there was giggling from the other side of the room. I opened it up and it was the same paper from last time.

I crinkled it back up and I threw it in the trash can that was a couple rows away from me.

Time skip to pe
-

I looked around for Nancy, but she was a no show. I don't think Steve was here either..
I sighed as I walked into pe and stood in my spot awkwardly, staring at the floor.

"Alright class, today we're playing kick ball. Do your stretches and we'll jump right into it" the sub said.

I was on mid-field, and a boy got in front of the ball ready to kick, and he looked at me smirking. He turned his foot direction towards me and kicked the ball. It ended up hitting me in the gut and I fell to the ground clenching my tummy.
Everyone laughed and pointed at me, and I got up, limping to the bathroom, sobbing my eyes out.
'What the hell hawkins?!' I thought as I sat on the bench in the locker room. A girl with red hair walked in and she smiled.
"Hey everything's going to be ok. Everyone's just a big ol dick head" she chuckled. But I didn't do anything, I just stared.
"Uh-my names Barbara by the way, but you can call me barb" she said putting a hand out for me to shake. I shook it,
"My names y/n.."
"Eh I know.. anyways. Your friends with Nancy right?" She asked sitting next to me.
"Yea.. do you know where she is?"
"Yea her and Steve Harrington got in trouble with the police. I think Jonathan Byers has something to do with it, but I don't know.." she shrugged.

"Oh..ok.. well thank you for the support" I said getting up and changing into my regular clothes.
"Uh would you..like to sit with me during lunch? We'll be in the library, cause I like to do my work there.. " she asked shyly.

"Sure" I smiled.

Barb and I walked in the library and ate while talking about school and drama and boys. Normal girl things.
"Sooo you and Hargrove huh?" She smirked nudging me.
"There's nothing between us!" I said my voice cracking. Barb laughed,
"You're blushinnn!" She joked.
"Am not! And just because I'm blushing doesn't mean I like Billy!" We went silent for a little until Barb cut off the silence.
"Well.. can you name something you do like about him?"

"I mean.. i don't know" I chuckled rubbing the back of my neck.
  "Cmonnn there's gotta be one thing you like about him!"

  "Well...his hair, is soft-" i said making barb chuckle "I don't know if you'd ever felt it but it just like petting a sheep! He has a nice smile, when he means it.. and.. I sometimes laugh at his jokes.. and I just love it when he wraps his hand around m-" I cut my self off before I said and more.
"Girl. You like him!" She squealed. "Do not!" I..lied? Do I like Billy? It's only been a couple days.. but.. god this is confusing.

"You're right, you're right. I don't think you like him." Barb said nodding her head.
"Thank you!
"You love him! I've never heard anybody talk about someone else like that!" I rolled my eyes and finished up my lunch, before the bell rang.

I walked home after school, and I sat on the couch, putting on some tv, until the front door swung open.

I look up and see my dad, angry as hell.
"Uh oh what happened?" I asked.
"Not now"was all he said before going upstairs, after like 15 minutes he stomped back downstairs.
"Where are you going?"
"I'm not going to be here till tomorrow afternoon, so be prepared to walk to school" He said walking outside slamming the door.

"Jesus sorry dude" I mumbled and I went back to watching tv. After a couple minutes there was really harsh knocking. 'Probably dad forgetting something again..' and I got up and I made my way to the loud door.

"Hold your horses, hold your-" I paused when I opened the door to see nothing. And no one. I look around and I look down to see a note tied to a brick.

'You're going to regret what you've done" it said. The brick fell out of my hands, as I stood there in pure shock.

I shut my door, and locked it, hyperventilating. 'Am I going to die? Will I just disappear and no one will know where I've gone?!'

I rush over to my phone and call 911 (or other police numbers if you live in another country •v•) and I listened to the echoing sound in the phone of me breathing until someone picks up,
  "911 what's your emergency?" The lady on the other side asked.
  "Hi ye-" I yelped as the door had pounding on it again.
  "T-there's someone banging on my d-door and they left me a note that said 'I'll regret what I did', but I don't know what I've done, please just send my dad home!!" I cried, shaking a little.
  "Alright sweetie we need you to stay calm, deep breaths. Who's your father?"
  "J-Jim Hopper, chief Jim Hopper!" I cried watched as the door started to move a little as the pounding got worse.
  "What's your address-" And before she could finish the power went out. Making everything tens times more scarier. The pounding stopped and I was frozen.

This is it for me.. I'm going to be murdered, and Im never got to say good bye to dad..or barb.. or Nancy or.. Billy.

The door was kicked open and I scrambled my ass up off the floor and ran up stairs, running into my room and locking it. I barricaded up the door and I went in my closet praying that someone will save me.

I heard foot steps running up the stairs and my door was being pushed and the door knob was giggling.
  "Y/n?! Y/n open the door!" My dads voice yelled. I got out of my closet and I pushed all the stuff out of the way and opened my door.

I instantly hugged him and just cried.
  "It's going to be ok.. shhh.."

"Everything will be ok"