Chapter 2

*Kinsley's P.O.V*
I made it home within a half-hour of leaving the club. I had a great night with my twin and my two amazing best friends. I even this amazing guy who is known as Ashton Irwin. Yeah, he's a pretty cool guy. I pull my keys out of my purse as I walk up to the front door of my house in which I share with Everleigh. I go straight to the kitchen and grab my water bottle and fill it with ice water. I set my water bottle on the counter and get the bread out of the cupboard and the mayonnaise, mustard, and ham out of the fridge. I make a sandwich and quickly put everything away. I grab my water bottle and my sandwich and head upstairs to my room, turning off the kitchen light on the way out. Once in my room, I set my phone, water bottle and sandwich on my bed before going into the bathroom to get two aspirin from the bottle. I go back in my room tossing the two aspirin in my mouth and drink some of my water to help them go down. I sit on my bed and take a bite from my sandwich. I grab my phone and text Ashton first. I can't believe I actually have his number.
Me: Hey, I made it home.
I hit send and the text Everleigh.
Me: I made it home. I took some aspirin and I'm drinking water. I'm headed to bed though. I love you best friend. Goodnight.
I hit send and take another bite of my sandwich. I open Instagram and scroll for a minute while I take another bite of my sandwich, waiting for either Ashton or Everleigh to reply. A few seconds later, I get a text from Ashton.
Ash: Good. I'm also home now too. I had a great time with you tonight. I hope we can hang out again soon. Happy birthday once again even though it isn't technically your birthday anymore. I hope it was a great day. Well, I hope you sleep good and I will talk to you tomorrow. Goodnight beautiful.
I smile before quickly replying.
Me: Awesome. I had a great time with you too. I hope we can hang out again soon too. Thanks again haha. It was a great day, especially since I got to meet you. Thanks. I hope you sleep well too. Talk to you tomorrow. Goodnight.
I got a text from Everleigh, so I go to it.
Ev: I love you too best friend goodnight.
I just read it but don't reply. I finish my sandwich and drink some more water. I then get up and go brush my teeth. After brushing my teeth, I go back to my room and turn off the light while closing the door before climbing into my bed and plugging my phone into the charger. Once my phone is plugged in and I make sure my alarm is set for 7 AM, since I have to be to work by 8:30 in the morning. I drink some more water before laying down and going to sleep.
*Everleigh's P.O.V*
Calum and I get out of the Uber in front of a huge house. Does he really live here alone? Or do the other boys live here too? Whatever, I guess. I mean I'm at THE Calum Thomas Hood's house! I must have been dreaming this whole night. I never thought I would actually get to meet them. Well, honestly I don't even know what I'm doing here. I follow Calum into the house anyways. He grabs my hand and pulls me upstairs to what I believe is his room with him. He shuts the door locks it? What is happening? I mean yeah, I may be drunk but I still know what this means. Is this really about to happen? I really think it is! Calum looks at me and kisses me, interrupting my thoughts. I slowly kiss him back. Eventually, things get heated and moved to the bed. Calum picks my short little self up and throws me on the bed before crawling onto bed hovering over me kissing me again. He begins kissing down my neck.
"Are you okay with this," Calum asks between kisses.
"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," I say smiling.
He continues to leave kisses up and down my neck. He stops and pulls me forward, so I'm sitting up and he unzips my dress. I let the straps slide off my arms and let the dress slide down revealing nothing but my boobs. Calum looks down and smiles before kissing them. He pushes me back to where I was laying at and starts kissing down my body, pulling my dress down further as he goes down further and eventually, my dress is no longer on, leaving me in nothing but my thong. Calum comes back up and kisses me.
"Are you sure you're okay with this," Calum asks.
"Yes, Calum, I'm sure," I say smiling at him and he kisses me again.
"Okay," Calum says before pulling my thong off and throwing it on the floor.
Calum start kissing my stomach and starts rubbing my clit. After about two minutes of this, he lines himself up with me and slowly slides into me. He starts out slow and eventually starts thrusting faster and faster. The faster he goes, the more I moan. I can't believe this is actually happening right now. After about forty-five minutes, he pulls out and collapses next to.
"That was amazing," I say through my heavy breathing.
"It really was," Calum says before pulling me close to him.
After about five minutes, I begin to fall asleep cuddling with THE Calum Hood. I still can't get over that.
*Kinsley's P.O.V*
I wake up to my alarm. I stretch and yawn before turning off my alarm. I get out of bed, make my bed and then get ready for work. Once I'm ready, I go to Everleigh's room to tell her I'm leaving for work like I do every day before I go to work. I knock on the door but there's no answer. She's probably still sleeping. I open the door and she's not in her bed. In fact her bed is made and the house is silent. Did she go somewhere and not tell me she was leaving? Or did she not come home last night? What the hell? I look at my phone and she didn't even call or text me to tell me that she wasn't coming home. Did something happen to her. I grab my purse and put on my shoes that are by the door. I text Everleigh as I walk out the door to my car.
Me: Where the hell are you? Did you even come home last night?
I put my phone in the cup holder and start my car before backing out the driveway and head to work. Once I get to the daycare that I work at, I grab my phone and purse and get out of the car. I lock my car and head into the building. I go into the staff room to put my stuff away. I grab my phone to see if Everleigh texted me back yet but she hasn't. But I have a text from Ashton. I ignore it for a minute and dial Everleigh's number to call her but to just rings and then goes to voice mail. I hang up and reply to Ashton real quick.
Ash: Good morning beautiful. I hope you have a good day at work.
Me: Good morning Ash :) I hope you have a good day too. Also did you see the girl that was talking to Calum last night leave at all?
After hitting send, I put my phone in my back pocket. I clock in at exactly 8:30 and go out to the room with the infants and toddlers and begin my daily tasks for work. After about ten minutes my phone buzzes. I pull it out of my pocket to check the text message. It's from Ashton.
Ash: She left with Calum not too long after you left last night.
Me: Do you know if she is still with him?
I hit send and put my phone in my pocket. I sit on the floor with the cute little toddlers and read a few books to them. I finish the last book right as my phone buzzes again. I pull my phone out and it's Ashton again.
Ash: I will go check. Calum is still in bed, I think. I will let you know.
Me: Thank you so much. You are a life saver.
After sending it, I put my phone back in my pocket and pick up the youngest infant from a swing and take her to the changing table to change her diaper. I lay her back in the swing and go to make her a bottle. My phone buzzes again as I finish making the bottle but I ignore it and go back to the sweet little infant, I pick her back up from the swing as my phone buzzes repeatedly like someone is calling me. I pull my phone out of my pocket as I sit on the couch. I look at my phone and it's Everleigh.
"Where the hell are you," I say answering the phone as I start to feed this baby.
"Calm down. I'm just with Calum," Everleigh says.
"Okay but you could have told me you weren't going to come home," I say.
"I didn't know I wasn't going to. I'm sorry," Everleigh says.
"It's fine. You could have at least texted me back this morning," I say.
"I just woke up when Ashton came in to Calum's room, saying you were worried about me," Everleigh says.
"Oh. I'm sorry I freaked out. I was just afraid something happened to you. I love you and you mean the world to me. I can't ever lose my best friend," I say.
"I love you too Kins. You will never lose me. I'm always here for you," Everleigh says.
"Thanks Ev. I gotta go, I'm at work," I say.
"Okay. I will see you at home later. I have something to tell you," Everleigh says.
"Okay. Bye," I say starting to burp this baby.
"Bye," Everleigh says and I hang up.
After hanging up, I check my text from Ashton while burping the baby.
Ash: She's here. In bed with Calum.
Me: Thank you so much Ash.
I hit send and put my phone back in my pocket before talking the baby back to the swing she was already in. The rest of the went by pretty fast and I finally got to go home. I walk into the house and go get my water bottle from my room before sitting next to Everleigh on the couch.
"How was the rest of the night after I left," I ask.
"It was great. You would never believe what happened last night," Everleigh says.
"What happened," I ask.
"I slept with Calum. And we certainly didn't just sleep," Everleigh says.
"No way. Did you really," I screech.
"Yes. It just happened so fast and it was amazing," Everleigh says.
"That's so cool," I say.
"Yeah. What should we have for dinner," Everleigh asks.
"Let's just order pizza," I say.
"Okay," Everleigh says and I go on my phone and order some pizza.
About a half hour later, the pizza gets here. We eat our pizza and watch Grey's Anatomy. After about ten minutes, my phone buzzes. I check it and it's a text from Ashton.
Ash: Hey gorgeous. How was your day?
Me: Hey :) My day was great. How was your day?
I hit send and finish my piece of pizza. About two minutes later, Ashton replies.
Ash: My day is better now that I'm talking to a gorgeous girl.
Me: And who might that be ;)
Ash: You. Duh
Me: Aw Ash, you are too sweet
Ash: Haha you want to hang out tomorrow? Maybe after you get off work?
Me: Sure. I get off at three. Where should we hang out at?
Ash: What about my house?
Me: Sure. I will let you know when I'm off work. I'm going to head to bed. Goodnight.
Ash: Okay. Goodnight gorgeous
I read it and ignore it. I turn my alarm on for 6 AM since I have to be at work by 7:30 in the morning.
"I'm gonna go to bed," I say getting up from the couch.
"Okay. Goodnight," Everleigh says.
"Goodnight," I say before going upstairs.
I go to the bathroom, wash my face and brush my teeth. I head to my room and plug my phone in before climbing into bed and after a few minutes, I fall asleep.