fresh x shy cute reader nerd part two!"

Heya guys!! Part two here!!

Bj's POV
Heh now my plan worked just need to make freshy boy more jealous and he will confess to y/n well let's just say... They needed my help since they both shy to confess now time for plan B I needed to call some back up I dialed undyne's number I wait until she pick it up"hello?""eyyow unnie girl! need your help for the two lovebirds to hooked up!"I said towards the phone"ugh!stop using that nickname is it about fresh and y/n?"she asked" exactly now I need your help get some sticky notes get into the way...where are you anyway?"I asked"as usual gym"she said simply I grin wide "get ready we will start the plan later after lunch oh! And tell palette,alphys,and goth about this we need extra people so see ya later?"I asked"yep cya later"I ended the call now let's just wait a few more minutes......then....start of my plan...mwehehehe.....pfffttt!!haha!!

Iiiiiiii!!! Technical difficulty!!

Time Skippy!! At lunch....

Your POV
I was going to get my stuffs when I saw some sticky note at my locker and I read it
'Meet me at the roof'
            ~fresh~
I blushed because of the name wha?! What the-.oh my god! Oh my god!! Wait....... What if just someone wants to prank me??what if they are just going to beat me and leave me there for someone to find me?? No! Cmon y/n you can do this if someone just gonna prank me,I'm just gonna walk and see the person and if its not fresh then I'll walk away.....ok.ok.ok good idea y/n

Fresh POV
I was gonna get my stuffs at my locker when I noticed some note attached to it and I read it
'Meet me at the roof pls'
    ~y/n~
Wha what the hell!!! Is someone is freaking pranking me?!,I look around to see if the mysterious idiot is here,when I was looking around I suddenly saw a red hair but it disappeared! I'm just gonna go so this is going to be already done I sigh and started walking if its her why would she wants to meet at the roof?'I questioned my self let's just get this over with...

Tem skip!

At the roof top...

Narrators POV
Your were waiting at the school roof top and you heard that the door open and closed,you gasp when you saw fresh.

"F-fresh?"

"Y/n?"

"Oh cmon!!just confess already you two!!!"you heard someone shout,when you look who it was,it was bj,alphys,undyne,palette and goth.

"Wha-guys!!"you yell embarrassingly.

Then you felt some hold your hand,you look at fresh and blush.

"I-i...like y-you"he said blushing hard.

"..."

"I-its okay if you do-"you cut him off

"I like you too fresh" you said you lowered your head and you felt being pulled by him.

"Yes!! Our ship is freaking finally sailed!!!"you hear you friends shout only to cause both of you blush many shades.

"I love you y/n"

"I love you too fresh..."

Fin

Finally!
Well that took me so long! Anyway hope ya all enjoy!!