Naj palette x cheerleader reader part two

"Pally!!"you shout his name he look at you and smile and run to you.

"Glad you came"(I love that song)he said.

"So let's start practicing??"you ask.

"Yeah"he said and took your hand he was blushing because of what he did and your blushing to and you start to wonder of what bj said but you like the feeling that he was holding your hand.

------*tem skippu after practice*-------

"So ready to go??"palette ask,you nod but little did you both know bj was stalking you both with a camera with her recording.

--time skip----at a café---
(The fucking auto correct was a damn horseshit! 'Cafe' to cage?!' What the actual hell!!?)

"So I said to bj that the one what she was wearing is the shirt that have red paint stains that she thought blood so she scream and take the shirt off! Her face was priceless!!"you said while laughing and palette laugh too causing bj to cringed just a one meter away from you both,she was in disguised as a detective,holding a newspaper and coffee and she succeeded  not be seen.

'I freaking hate you dude' bj thought as she kept listening.

Then your phone vibrate.

Y-you
B-bj

B-so how was the date doin?? Enjoying it??

Y-i told you we we're just hanging out not date and yes I'm enjoying it

B-heh if you found me inside the café where you two chit chatting yaddi yadda yaddi I'll give you hmm.....twenty bucks but if you don't you'll confess to him right here right now.

Y-fine!

You look around the café to look at the certain blue haired girl but nothing until palette spoke.

"Is everything ok y/n??"he ask

"Uh no I'm just looking for bj I think she's stalking us"you said and five minutes later your phone vibrate again.

B-give up now??

Y-nope! Not yet!

Until an idea pop up to your mind,you type her number and pressed 'call' but you didn't hear some ring of a phone

'The subscriber cannot be reach please try again later'

'Damn you bj'  you thought

B- heh no use I know your gonna call so I silent my phone just give up already I'm countin' on ya...

Y- ugh fine you win!

B-then confess to him now!

You gulp.

"Hey palette can we go to the park??"

"Sure!"

------at the park-----
(The freaking auto correct again is being a dipshit! 'Park' to punk?!')

"I was just wondering....do you have a crush on someone??"palette ask making you blush and bj hold her fangirling side to be not seen let's just say she's hiding in a bush with a camera that still recording.

"Well yeah but I don't think he feel the same"you said fiddling with your fingers.

"Why??"

"Because I think I'm only a friend to him" (oh masakit yan! I don't know if you all understand the word but I can't blame you guys).

"Who??"

"Well how can I say this uhh well its.......y-you"

"......."

"I know you don't feel the same great I just got friend zo-"

He grab your face and kiss you,you were shock but kissed back,the kiss was sweet and passionate (did I just do a fluff? What the fluff?!)and it last just a minute you both pull away for air (duh), only to hear some fangirl squealing.

"That both took you long enough!!"bj shout while jumping up and down still holding the camera.

"Don't you dare tell me you record all of it"Palette said.

"Uhh actually I record the whole thing and I accidental press the send button to the whole school...and I um...uh...gotta go freaking run!"bj shout while running and palette after her.

"Get back here!!"

"Nuh uh!! In hell!!"

"I'll kill you!!"

"Heh!! At least my ship has been sailed!!"

"You ship everything!!"

"Only the adorbs one!"

You sigh and giggle a little.

"Dorks..."

End!

Kiss kiss fall in love!! If you know the reference I'll be totally your best friend!