Lucas x reader

Here ya go my little devils!! And thank you for 2 k reads in this book even tho this is slightly ya know cringe book?? But I've been improving much more lately so let's keep this up devils!! This a reverse harem.....kidding!! Lucas! My demon OC x reader so yeahhhh!! Enjoy!!

No ones POV
"What a pain in the ass..."you muttered.

"What are you talking about??"Lucas asked.

You pointed in front of you two,there stood bunny with her slutty gang.

"Yup!you bet..."Lucas grumbled and put his hands in his jean pockets.

"Hey look!isn't it Lucas and that nerd freak??"you heard bunny said while giggling,Lucas looked at you and back at them growling.

"Yeah! Why would Lucas hang out with her??!!she's ugly as hell!!"that word its makes you tear up.

"(Y/n) don't listen to them,here I let you borrow my headphones ok??"Lucas said,you nod slowly,he smiled and put his red headphones to your head as it plays soft and classical music.

"Thank you Lucas"

"Your welcome (n/n)"he said as he hold your hand making you blush.

Bunny glared at you.

"Stop glaring at her or I will personally rip your eyes off"Lucas threatens as their faces become pale.

"Now...scram!!"

They ran away with fear in their eyes.

"Yo!wait up!"you both turn around to see himari with bj.

"We saw bunny and her gang ran away,what did you do this time Lucas??"bj asked crossing her arms.

"Nothing they are just glaring at (y/n) so I just I will personally rip their eyes off"Lucas said simply.

Bj gasped and hug you tight.

"Oh my!! My poor baby!!"bj said dramatically while your struggling to get her off.

"B-bj too tight!!"you gasped,she let you go.

"Oops sorry"

"Well I will not be surprise if they got some nightmares"himari chuckled.

"Oh! Yeah!have you guys heard??"

"Heard of what??"

"PJ got into fight because he protected fresh!~~"bj said wiggling her eye brows.

"Then what happened??"you asked worried at fresh and PJ.

"PJ got suspended along with the idiot who hurt his freshy"himari fan girls.

"Oh!and plus!plus!I heard that Mr nightmare got slapped by miss muffet!"

"what?! How?!"

"Let's just say  he accidentally walk while miss muffet was changing "bj said trying to hold her laughter.

You four laugh until the bell rang.

"Well let's head to class"Lucas said still holding your hand.

"Ok bye love birds!!"bj and himari called.

"Urusia!!"

Time skip! By your lazy ass author...

"(Y/n)!!!"palette squealed as he engulfed you to a hug.

"Oof!"the sound you make when you two fell at the ground.

Lucas chuckled and helped you two to stand up.

"Didn't you have a practice palette??"you ask at the excited skeleton.

He apologized and run back at his team.

"Hey (n/n)wanna hang out later after school??my treat!"Lucas cheerfully said.

"I-i mean um uhh if you want!I'm n-no-"you cut him off.

"Yeah sure!I'd love too!"

"O-ok then!"he nervously said.

Let's just say you two got a good time