NAJ Palette x cheerleader reader!

So ummm hey? Sorry for not updating lately but here I am again I'm back from the land of doom homeworks=_='
Anyway enjoy the oneshot!

Your POV
I was walking out of Mr inks class room when someone call me,"y/n!"i heard,when i look back it was palette i blush because how cute he was,"oh hey pally!"i said when i look at him he got a yellow and green tint at his cheek bones ,"do you need anything?"I asked he nod ,"I'm just gonna tell you that we have practice later after lunch and maybe after the practice.....maybe
...you..know...we can...you know what I mean"he said the last part shyly,i smiled and nod,"sure! I would love to hangout with you palette!" I said (anyway his taller than you),"really?! Sweet! See ya later!"he said running away,I nod and wave good bye,"ohhh~so you have a date later huh~?"I squeak and back away, when I turned around it was bluejay my friend since  middle school ,"i-its not a date we're just gonna hangout!!"I shout causing the other students look  at me and look back at whatever they were doing,when I look at bluejay she had a smug smile plastered at her face,"are ya sure???~"she ask teasingly,I blush insanely,"ya know the cheerleader captain has gained a crush to you but he is to shy to confess to you..."she said leaning at her locker,"r-really?"I ask embarrassingly ,she nod and walks away,"anyway I'm sure ya don't wanna miss the lunch because you have a practice later with your boyfriend~"she said,"I told you for the hundred time! He is not my boyfriend!!"I shout and catch up to her.

Sorry to be continued I'm running out of ideas.

Wait for part two peeps