Yandere jock Pj x shy nerd reader

So this one is a request from....I forgot sorry!I don't know if this the yandere  thing you want I'm out of ideas... I I'm so sorry for not updating much!the signal here in Philippines is low so I'm frustrated as fucc

Your pov

I opened my locker expecting to only see my other stuffs,but a white letter came fluttering out,it landed on the floor I picked it up and opened it.

Dear (Y/n)

Please meet me in the rooftop at 3:30 take your time,but if you're not there by 3:45 I'll leave and assume you've rejected my confession.

From your secret admirer

A smile crossed my face as I hug the letter but I still feel nervous and shy,because it's my first love confession ,Bluejay is the normally the one who got love confession,so I was excited but nervous at the same time.

I shoved the love letter to my bag and ran up to the rooftop.

"Oh you're  here..."A familiar voice spoke.

"Fre-fresh??what are you doing he-"he cut me off by holding my hand.

*Ya know what??I feel bad killing freshy boi here but oh well~Just bear with me my dear readers I'm crying actually T~T I can't kill him!Halp Meh! !😭😵*

"I'm the one who wrote the letter " he said I could feel my cheeks heat up.

"I'm not g-good in confessions so I'm just gonna get straight to the point,I like you...I always have " he continued.

I couldn't deny the fact that I found fresh attractive (Yo!who wouldn't have?!)and I knew I felt something towards him.

"I-i like you too fresh..."I said as I hugged him,he hugged back and pecked my cheek.

"Thank god..."he mumbled.

Fresh and I walked towards the cafeteria hand in hand with smiles plastered to our faces.

Undyne looked at us and gasped a very out of character of her actually.

"What's going on with you guys??"she asked.

I feel my cheeks heat up as I lowered my head and hid my face to his shirt.

"Well...Um me and (Y/n) are dating now"

Alphys gasped and looked at undyne.

"Our children have grown up!"for once she didn't stutter.

Undyne looked at her and sweat dropped.

"They are not our children alp"

"If you don't want them then I'll take them " I heard Pj's voice behind me,he walked over Alphys and picked her up.

"I'm taking your wife aswell"

"Hey!"

"I'm just kidding Dyne,so what's up with hand holding??"he asked setting Alphys down as she giggled.

"They're dating now " palette said as he jumped at goth's back and clung to him like a monkey.

"It's cute don't cha think??"

Pj looked at us as he smiled.

"Wow congrats you two so who confessed first??"

"Thank you Pj and fresh confessed first..."I said with a small smile,I looked at our group everyone who was sitting with us is dating someone...except Pj maybe he still didn't have a feelings for someone.