Dadster gang x child reader!!

Ayyyyyy!! Heya guys I'm sorry for not updating lately my mom hide my phone for one month but here I am updating again! So enjoy the one shot!

Narrators POV
You were in the living room with under fell gaster watching TV you FELL (pun intended)at the core a few months ago because of your scientist parents you accidentally getting into the core,suddenly you got an idea,"daddy? Can you call all of them?"you asked at your edgy dadster,"why?"he asked back,"just go daddy please"you said with your cutest puppy dog eyes,fell gulp he know that he can't say no to those puppy dog eyes of yours,"fine"he sighed and ruffled your hair,you pout and fix your h/c hair while waiting,when all the gasters were at the living room swap asked suddenly,"why did you call us y/n?" "You all my daddy right?"you asked,they all nod,"and all your name were gaster right??"you asked again,"yes"they all said in sync,"does that make you all my.....
...DADster!!"you said and all there faces was erupted with different blush color,"your first pun!!"the original gaster said picking you up and hugging you tight,"I'm so proud!!!"he said and put you down,"wowwie y/n where did you learn that?!" Swap gaster asked,"its just came through my mind..."you said simply,"ya sure?"fell gaster ask
"Yes!"you said,"hey y/n we have a question for you"maestro said(under beats gaster),"what is it?"you ask,"if we get out of here would you go back to your parents?"starlord ask (outer gaster)slightly nervous because in the long time they got really attached to you,"no..."you said plainly,"I don't want to go back there because they only gonna ignore me, I want to be with you,your all my dadster after all and I'm going to stay with you all" you said hugging them,"i love you all dad"you said,"we love you too"they said.

Long story short actually short!! So bye guys!!