Part 4

The rest of the dinner went well.

We spoke genuinely about life and Camila's ambitions and goals, she explained that she would like to get into acting and had been approached to play 'Cinderella' in a role that was being produced by James Corden and that she had also been approached about playing an assassin that seduces men and women then kills them and makes it look like an accident.

This one captured my attention.

I liked thriller films.

And that's the story I was sticking too.

"Wow that sounds like quite the role" I was eating my calzone as delicately as I could, it had a lot of tomato sauce and cheese the last thing I needed was it spread over my face like some excited 5 year old.

Camila however was eating spaghetti with not a care in the damn world. A spot of tomato sauce had landed on her nose which she wiped off non discreetly and there were splatters of sauced on her, um she was my boss so I am going to say chest, if she was anyone else, it was on her tits, tomato sauce splattered all over her titties and I wanted to lick it off.

There I said it!

My eyes had difficulty staying focused on her eyes as they kept drifting down to the sauce that was gathering on her chest, I kept having to snap up my eyes to meet her and each time she would give me a small smile.

Great she's going to think I am checking her out, well I am, but I am also distracted by the spillage.

I have O.C.D.

"Yes! I don't know though, there's sex and some nudity, they want me to act out some pretty intense scenes" Camila got shy "I have the script I might just read it and see how it goes" Camila didn't seem confident about it and rolled her shoulders as though she was still contemplating the role.

"Well Mija, Y/N can help you run the lines on it and see how you feel then" Sinu placed her chicken Parmesan in her mouth, while my fork froze on the way to my lips.

My eyes shot back and forth between Sinu and Camila and with my eyebrows raised into my hairline.

Run lines, which included sex scenes?

Sinu you are the gift that keeps on giving.

Camila gave a laugh as she sucked up a string of spaghetti causing more sauce to fall on her chest, I watch it land.

How does she not feel it?

"That's a brilliant idea Mami, how does that sound to you Y/N? Think you can rise to the occasion?" she subtitly points her fork at me and her eyes widened in humour.

I'll be rising this damn table like Houdini if these innuendos keep coming Cabello.

"Um yeah course, long as you don't want like any accents, I don't do accents" I was being serious I didn't, everything came out Indian.

Spanish accent = Indian

French accent = Indian

Chinese accent  = still Indian.

Indian accent = perfect

It was either a blessing or a curse.

"I'm sure you can" Sinu was interrupted by her phone ringing. "Two seconds Mija it's your father"

Sinu was engaging in a conversation in Spanish while Camila looked on and I took this opportunity to eat my Calzone. It was really good. I never left food.

Suddenly Camila and Sinu are engaging in a conversation in Spanish while Sinu is still talking into the phone, I then heard my name roll from Camila's lips, then a series of "Si's" I wasn't entirely inept I know that Si meant yes.