Part 12

I forgot about that.

I had text Ariana asking her to call me when she had time to help me look for a new job.

Now was the time she chose!

Just fucking perfect!

I slowly raise my eyes up to meet Camila's. I have not seen fire in them like that since I brought that chick back to my room in Miami.

"Oh there must be some mistake Y/N isn't looking for a job, she already has one," I hear Ariana's mumbles on the other end but I can't work out what she is saying.

"No, trust me, she is not going anywhere" Camila looks me dead in the eyes and her phone free hand that was previously in my hair, now starts to make it's way down my back, I feel the sharp pain of her nails running down it, I almost hear the skin break.

My body recoils "ahh fuck Camila" I spit out.

"Goodbye Ariana" Camila ends the call abruptly and throws my phone across the room, I follow it and watch as it bounces on the carpet.

Thank god it didn't smash.

I look at Camila who is propped up on the bed on elbows , I am sat up on my knees in-front of her

"What the hell Camila?" I ask and motion with my hands towards my phone.

"Excuse me? You called Ariana Grande for a job?" she barks out.

"Well you pissed me off, I didn't think it would be suitable for us to keep working together with this... this" I motioned between us trying to find the right words.

"This what!" She shouted.

"This fucking tension!" I shouted.

I went to move away but Camila stopped me and pulled me towards her and her tongue licked from my neck to my chin.

I instantly harden.

"Well, do something about this tension, because you are not going anywhere" she kissed me hard.

Camila pulls away but her hold on my neck is still there "and if you ever, and I mean ever call Ariana Grande, for a job again, you will regret it" she re-attaches our lips and bites down slightly causing me to moan.

I pull away for air "so chicks or tinder are completely fine then" I smirk against her lips.

Camila gives the mixture of a scream and a growl.

This girl is a damn werewolf.

"I don't want you talking to nobody else, but me" she grits out against my lips. I feel the hot heat of her words.

"Well what if I want to talk to somebody else?" I tease.

"You really want to do this?" She enquires and before I have the chance to think about what is going on she pushes me and flips me onto my back so that I am lying down and her hands go straight for the waistband of my sweatpants.

I don't have time to think before Camila pulls them down along with my boxes and out springs the big guy.

I'm not fully erect yet.

Camila's head pulls back slightly.

"Fuck, you are huge" she speaks with wonder.

"I can get bigger" I smirk.

Then wiggle my eye brows.

I watch camila swallow nervously.

"Bigger?" She asks softly.

"Yeah, give it a shake and find out" I chuckle.

Camila doesn't give me a shake.

She licks her lips and leans forward and takes the entire head of my dick into her mouth.