2.Liam

Liam P.O.V

I woke up with my head pounding and a pretty blond on my chest. I was fucking drunk last night, and I have no idea who this girl is. I moved off the bed waking her up and she looked at me with blue eyes.

"Hey Sweetheart," I said and she smiled, she was pretty.

"Good morning." She said with sign languish as well, and I knew who she was.

"Tanya," I said bending down and kissing her cheek and she smiled.

A knock sounded on the door but I didn't care, just kissed up her cheek and stopped on her soft lips. She fell back onto the bed and I fell on top of her, I let my hands trail up her soft body till I head the door open. I looked over to see Jessica, my girlfriend and I sat up quickly.

"Hey Jessica," I said and Tanya sat up as well and grabbed her clothes rushing to the bathroom.

"Hey Liam, what are you doing?" She said dropping the food in her hands that was for me I'm sure.

I always felt bad cheating on Jessica, she was the perfect white girl from 1920 and it just wasn't for me. I love her tho, and she was beautiful, tall but not that tall, perfect coke bottle shape, full round breast, and innocent as they come. She was the good girl in ever bad boys dream, but I've dated her for almost 10 years.

"Studying," I replied as tears welled up in her eyes.

Tanya walked out, completely dressed and headed for the door. She walked past Jessica and gave me a wink that I stupidly returned. Jessica just looked at me before she turned and closed the door walking away. I would talk to her later, this happened almost three times every week. She walks in on me cheating, I lie about it, she runs away, and she'll come to me apologizing about how if she was a better girlfriend this wouldn't happen.

"Wake up sissy!" Otis yelled walking in with Mason and Larry.

I laughed at them as they started talking and laughing with each other, I stood pulling on my jeans from last night and looking for a tee shirt.

"So?" Otis asked me as I pulled a shirt over my head.

"SO what?" I asked looking at him and we both couldn't help but laugh.

"I killed the pussy last night," I said making them all laugh.

"Is deaf pussy better than, other pussy?" Mason asked making me laugh as I looked at my phone.

I checked my email, and fuck me I have a project with some fucking person. I huffed and sat my phone down, pushing my hair back not caring how it looked it was Friday and I only had one class.

"I need to get to this class," I said grabbing a book and Otis looked at me.

"Yeah me too," He replied grabbing a book as well.

"Make sure you fucking homos lock my damn door." He said closing it.

Shortly after he got a call from his parents I'm sure, Otis was a big ass dude, maybe a little bigger than me. He was about 6.3, 260 pounds, skin a light caramel with hazel brown eyes. He was the perfect roommate. I was always seen as the cute white guy, and he was the cute black guy.

"Talk to you later mom." He said hanging up.

"Are they going to be here for the hockey game?" I asked him and he nodded.

"You know my parents don't miss a fucking game, its annoying but at the same time I love it." He said as we both made it to the Math building.

"Want to get a drink after class?" He asked me.

"I fucking can't get stuck in a project with someone, so we can blow this tree after and get drinks after that," I said clearly annoyed that I have to do this.

"Its a curse to be that smart I'm sure." He said walking away.

"Like your dumb ass would know." He said laughing as I walked into my class.

Scarlett P.O.V

I didn't have any classes on Fridays and I still had to call off work for this shit. I was happy I was given a chance to pass but this wasn't my idea of a peaceful Friday. I walked into the library and sat at any desk. I told the guy I would be here at 1:30 wearing a yellow sweater and black shorts.

"Scarlett?" A tall guy asked before he sat next to me.

He was all into his phone so I sat back and looked at him waiting for him to get out of it. He was cute, brown hair, green eyes, skin nicely tanned and I could see he was muscular as well. His facial hair was at a slight stubble and his hair was longer in the front making it fall just a little bit into his face.

"Did you do anything yet?" He asked me still not looking up and I didn't reply.

"It's either you give me your full attention or none at all you pick," I said to him and for the first time he looked up at me. 

He seems to almost look at me shooked like something was behind me so I turned looking back trying to found out what the shook was. I turned back to him, at this point a little creeped out by him and his unexpected reaction. He sat up straight, fixed his hair, and gave me a really beautiful smile.

"I'm Liam." He said offering me his hand but at this point, first impressions matter and I was over him.

"I didn't start on anything yet, he sent you the email about what this project is even about," I said and he put his hand down.

He pulled out his phone and looked into his email and once he found it he gave his phone to me to read it. So much for him being smart, but I was smart and as long as no one distracted me I could do what I needed to do.

"How likely are people to conform in groups? For this assignment, for a week the two of you must hang out with each other in your group of friends and see how it changes you or not affect you." I read felling so fucking annoyed.

"So I have to hang with your friends and you have to hang with mine, and we have to see if it changes us at all. That's fucking stupid and easy, ready to get the easiest A of our loves beautiful." He said and I looked at him rolling my eyes.

"I'll hang out with you and all the other girls first." He said excited standing up and I huffed doing the same.