13.Wednesday Night

Scarlett P.O.V

Liam stopped in front of the abandon looking building that I owned, I wanted it to be as off-putting as possible.

"Am I going to be murdered?" Liam asked me making me look at him.

"Maybe," I said getting out the car.

Liam got out after me and looked around not seeing anything, but the to floor building. It sat just outside of town, and it set back far from the road. I walked backwards looking at him and his eyes shot up to mine telling me he was looking at my ass. His brown hair blow in the wind and his could cut me down at how beautiful they are. I pushed the door open, and when I do I stepped into the clean hallway and unlocked the door.

I felt his hands wrap around me as I did, and his hot breath hit my neck as I pushed the door open. The room was purple, and it was just my computer and chair that filled the large empty room. 

"Take off your shirt," I said and he pulled it over his head dropping it to the floor.

"Now take off my shirt," I said to him and he walked to me pulling my shirt over my head and tossing it to the ground.

His hands seemed to rush onto me like always, how bad he wanted me seemed to turn me on more and more. The feeling of someone wanting to be submissive to me felt amazing, for someone to really want me even better. I pushed his hands away walking up the stairs and he followed close behind me. I stopped at the door and he bumped into me, letting me feel his erection on my back.

"If I let you in here, you have it always keep this between me and you," I whispered as his breath hit my neck.

"I promise." His whispered back and I hide the deep shiver it gave me.

"You promise not to judge me?" I asked him as I cracked the door open.

"My Goddess it's nothing that you can do to make me not lov....like you less." He said as his hand slide under my bra and he grabbed my breast.

I pushed the door open and looked at the pink and black room, full of different tools to play with. I pulled away from him and unbutton my shorts letting them fall down, along with my underwear. My hands slide behind my back unsnapping my bra as it fell to the ground. He looked at me with his lips parted, and his eyes darkened with pleasure. 

"Open that door," I said nodding to the only door in the room beside the exit.

He walked over to it never letting his eyes leave me, so he never truly looked at the tools around him. He opened the door and looked at all the clothes, all leather, and all the color pink or black.

"Pick me out something to wear kitten," I said to him and he smiled.

"I would be honored." He said picking out black panties and a bra that had the nipples cut out of it.

I stood and put my arms up, as he started to dress me slowly me. His soft hands touched my skin little by little and I couldn't wait, to tease him and show him new tricks. Once I felt my bra snap on the pushed him away and sat down in my leather chair. The sound of my leather panties hitting the leather chair made me smile.

"Shoes," I said and he looked back grabbing a bra of 9-inch thigh high heels from behind him.

He ducked down in front of me on both knees and I put my foot up, and like the obedient boy he was, he grabbed it. I felt soft kisses up my leg, and he pulled my boot on and zipped it up. As he did it to my other foot he looked at me. I let the leather of my heel rub over his chest as I stood, and when he tried to I put my foot on the ground hard making him jump but he sat still. He watched me walk around the room, and his eyes widen seeing everything for the first time. 

"Crawl to me," I said in the middle of the room.

I watched him on all four crawl to me, and his eyes stayed trained on mine making me want him now. He looked up at me pass his brown hair that hangs in front of his face, and I smiled down at him. He stopped in front of me and I pulled on a dresser and pulled out what I knew was a butt plug and showed him.

"My ass is only an exit," He said quickly and I tossed it to him.

"Well, mine isn't," I said and he gave me a smile that told me just how nasty he really was.

I turned for him and the pressure of him pushing it inside of me made me moan softly. I stood and turned to him, and grabbed my crane. I rubbed it over his body making him stand up and pulled him over to the handcuffs on the ceiling. With my heels, I was tall enough to grab both and lock his wrist inside. His dark excited eyes turned me on as I looked him up and down and walked over to a dresser, grabbing his pink studded collar.

"Head up," I said walking to him and snapping the collar around his muscular neck.

I ducked down and unzipped his pants, and with one hard pull, I took his jeans and boxers down together. His erection was at full attention and I smiled looking up at him and his eyes connected with mine.

"Have you ever felt nipple clamps Kitten?" I asked walking over to my table letting my ass twitch and my heels click.

"No, but for you, it's very little I won't try." I walked over to him and looked at him at this point we meet eye to eye.

I rubbed my hands over his chest, as I attached my rubber clamps, not the metal once yet. He seemed to jerk at the feeling but he didn't flinch. He likes it.

"Why do you tease me so much Goddes?" He said with a labored breathing.

"Do I answer to you?" I said pulling both clamps off his nipples fast making sure it hurt.

I've never heard a sound as beautiful as it was to hear him grunt and moan and I loved it. I grabbing his chin and softly kissing his cheek.

"Are you my little kitten?" I said grabbing my crane and rubbing his over his back.

"Yes, my Goddes." He replied.

"Are you my special little obedient bitch?" I said licking my tongue over his lips.

"Yes, my Goddes." He replied with a smile that melted my heart.

I reached up and detached the handcuffs from its chains leaving him with what looked like fuzzy pink bracelets that match his collar. 

"Can you bend me over and fuck me stupid?" I asked him bending over and rubbing my heels as I looked back at him.

"Yes, my beautiful Goddes." He said as both of his hands landed on my hips.

He pushed into me hard making me moan in pleasure, making me almost lose my balance but I kept it. He pushed into me hard making me moan, till my knees got weak but he held me tight as I fell down onto my knees but I pushed back on him till he moved back.

"Down kitten," I said out of breath as he got on the floor with me.

I forced him back, till his back was flat on the floor and I sat on him. I turned my back to him as I sat onto his erection and started to move, I moved my hips in small circles. His grunts and moans pushed me closer to my climax, I felt myself going over the edge and I put my hands on the ground in front of me as my moans got louder. I felt myself explode around him but I kept moving my hips till I felt him push me off of him. I felt his climax on my back making me look back at him.

"I forgot you want to wear one," I said breathing heavy.

"I didn't, but I don't want to fuck up your life before I married you." He said making me want to smile but I didn't.

"Let's go to Fridays, I want chicken strips," I said standing up.