4.Week One

Scarlett P.O.V

I curled my hair for this party that I wanted to go by as fast as possible. I had on a blue dress made of crushed velvet, and my curly hair fell to my neck.

"Ready to go," Jen said walking out wearing a dress that white and I smiled at how pretty she is.

The two them started drink already but I didn't want to, I heard a knock on my door and I stood walking to it. I was shooked seeing Liam standing in the doorway, with a big smile.

"Hey, I thought I would meet my new BFF's her for the pregame." He said with a wink and i stepped aside for him to come in.

"Hey Liam," Megan said.

"Hey, you." He said not knowing her name.

"Hey Liam," Jen said and he smiled.

"Hey, you too." He said sitting on my bed.

"That's Megan and Jennifer," I said sitting back down and fixing my hair.

I looked down at my phone ringing and saw it was my mom calling me, I'm sure it is my dad calling me from her phone.

"Hey Dad," I said picking it up.

"It's your mom this time." She said laughing.

"Hey mom," I said again.

"How is school going? I would like to hear from you ever so often you know." She said with a smile in her voice.

"School is going well, I'll be home in about three weeks anyways. How is dad doing?" I asked her and she huffed.

"He's going to drive me crazy, but he's doing fine." She said and I knew why.

"Tell him I haven't done anything," I said and she huffed.

"Maybe you should tell him..."

"He's not going to believe me." I cut her off and she huffed.

"Talk to your dad," She said before she hung up.

"Ready to go," Megan said to me and I stood walking out with them and locking the door behind myself.

The two was already drunk and laughing at each other as we walked in the darkness with ever another drunk laughing as well.

"So why aren't you drinking?" Liam asked me and I looked at him.

"I do drink sometimes but not really into it, you can drink I don't care," I replied smelling beer on him.

"If I want to I will," I replied walking just slow enough that everyone would beat me to the party.

"It's weird how you're the pretty one but act like the ugly one." He said and something about his annoying statement made me stop and look at him.

I looked at him for a moment and dropped my small clutch onto the ground. He watched me do it, and my eyes never lost connection with his.

"Get that for me," I demanded not asking him.

He looked at me for a moment before he huffed and bent down grabbing it. He tried to hand it to me but I just looked at it.

"Drop it," I demanded again.

"What?" HE asked confused.

"I'm not into repeating myself," I replied and he hesitantly drops it again.

"Now pick up my fucking purse Liam," I said to him and his eyes turned dark, visibly turned on right now and I love it.

He looked at me and looked at me and I looked around seeing everyone was at the party now. The road was empty all but the loud music and flashing light were what we could see. He ducked down grabbing my purse and when he did I put my red crushed velvet shoes up. I let the flat part land on his hand and he looked up at me.

"Do I act like an ugly girl now?" I asked him keeping my voice deep, and steady as I talked and he bites his lip.

"Give me my fucking purse," I demanded once more and without hesitation, he places it in my open palm and stood looking at me.

"Liam!" A soft voice yelled out and Liam turned looking and his once darkened eyes turned back emerald green.

A girl jumped on him hugging him tightly and looked at me, followed behind her was four other guys one being Otis.

"Hey, baby can we talk about yesterday?" She asked Liam and he nodded.

"Who is this?" The girl asked looking at me with a big white tooth smile.

"I'm Scarlett, you must be Jessica," I replied already knowing her name, she fell asleep in class a lot and out teacher stayed yelling her name.

"Babe, you talk about me to your friends?" She asked kissing his cheeks and he gave her a smile.

"Yeah I do," He replied wrapping his arm around her neck.

"Well since you already know my name I'm this guys girlfriend, and I'm sure happy to meet a female friend of his since by golly his male friends are animals." She laughed with a little snort at the end making me smile at her.

"Yeah nice to meet you, Scarlett," Otis said as if we didn't know each other.

"So how long have you two been together?" I asked Jessica as she started walking with me to the party.

She talked to me but the feeling of what just happened stayed with me. I loved it more than anything, the rush of it, the smell of it was amazing.

"SO how do you two know each other?" She asked as we made it to the porch, but Liam stopped at the bottom and looked at her.

"Jessica lets about yesterday okay." He said and she quickly ran to him like a master calling his dog.

I turned not looking at anyone as I walked in, and I could almost hear the guys talking about me. I ignored them and walked over to Megan and Jen both drunk, and antagonize the DJ already.

"I hope you didn't go to school for DJing because you fucking suck," Megan said slurring her words.

"Aye fuck off." The DJ yelled at them.

"What are you two doing?" I asked laughing but slightly pulling them from the loud ass music.

"DJ sucks ass," Megan said when I noticed Jen was suddenly gone from me.

I looked over at her slow grinding on some guy that she seemed really into. I was happy they both of them are having fun and after 30 minutes of one dry humping the fuck out of a guy and the other one drink like a sailor I pulled them both out.

"I feel sick," Megan said vomiting into the bushes.

The guy Jen was dry humped followed her out and was making out there and I couldn't help everybody.

"I'll make sure these two make it back okay." Liam's voice said from behind me and I turned looking at him.

"She at the coed dorm, just behind the Math building," I said to him and he nodded looking me up and down before I grabbed Megan who was still vomiting up her life.

I walked having to deal with the memories of what I shouldn't have done to Liam, the feel of submission was strong and heavy on him. I loved it.