11.Tuesday

Liam P.O.V

"I'm on my way to see my mom Jessica, you didn't need to follow me there," I replied sick of talking to her.

"I'm just trying to spend time with you damn, I let you cheat on me, I even let to parade around with that little whore and I'm asking for a day of your time." She said angrily.

"Jessica, Scarlett is just my friend," I said wanting to stop talking to her.

"Honestly I didn't think you liked black girls, she's beautiful but..you don't like black girls, Right? You don't right?" She asked me knowing she just felt threaten and want me to put her at ease.

"Right I don't like black girls," I said wanting to vomit from that lie.

"Have you talked to your mom?" I asked her getting to the reason I was even talking to her.

"No, I haven't just yet." She said pissing me off.

"Well can you talk to her, my mom keeps telling me how she keeps popping in and showing off the house to people," I said getting more pissed off.

"I'll talk to her, damn Liam she's not going to sell your family house." She said with a giggle and I found nothing funny about it.

I was so upset that I didn't notice just how much of it was on my face, and when the door opened i almost jumped seeing Scarlett.

"Listen, I'll talk to you later Jessica," I said and she huffed.

"Okay baby, I love you." She said like always.

"I love you too," I said hanging up and I looked at Scarlett that handed me food.

"You okay?" She asked me sitting next to me on the bed.

"Yeah, Jessica is just fucking stressing me out like always?" I said and she nodded.

"Why do you stay with her? Like you've fucked most of the girls at school and I've been fucking you too." She said making me almost laugh.

"Because It's complicated," I replied as I looked at my food but I wasn't hungry.

"Want to elaborate?" She asked and I did.

"Well, I don't know where to start since I've never told anyone this before," I said falling back on the bed.

"At the beginning works for me, I got all day." She said moving to the headboard and eating my sandwich and looking at me.

"Well, my family, for the most part, was poor, growing up we lived in a trailer. When I was in about 4th grade I met Jessica, and she was the prettiest girl in school and she liked me. I was crazy about her too honestly, and I still do love her, in one way or another. My dad worked at a gas station and one day I went to Jessica house and met her two moms. One was nice and the other big stupid bitch didn't like me." I stopped when she stapped me handing me the other half of the sandwich that I started to eat.

"My family met hers, and soon she mom gave my dad a job and let him live in one of the houses that she owned. My mom and dad love that house, and she always acts we have to kiss her fucking ass just to keep that house. Her mom and Jessica both don't say it but if I was to break up with her she would kick my mom out that house. Since my dad is gone and she's working as a maid and doing odd jobs and helping me pay for school we can't lose that house. I refuse to see my mom homeless or struggling, my dad never once let that happen to her an I'm not either." I said getting to emotion as I stood wanting to hit something, but I grabbed a piece of paper.

"My mom should have everything for just how much she dealt with, and all I can do is fuck his girl once a week to keep her happy. My dad, my dad was great." I said looking at a wall.

"Stop or you'll hurt your hand," Scarlett said looking at how red my hand was.

I tossed the paper down and sat down on the bed with my back to her. I felt her hand inside of my hair and when she slightly pulled it I fell back. My head was on her stomach as she gently pushed and pulled my hair around relaxing me a little.

"Well that is complicated, but I understand more than you know." She said and I turned to look at her.

She just sat there and I was looking at her just admiring how pretty she was. If I could I would just leave Jessica and try to be with her but she also had Otis and her own problems. I didn't understand here problems because she kept me away so much but I was going to ask.

"DO you want to tell me why are you being forced to be with Otis, because I can see you don't want to be?" I asked her.

"Well its complicated but it all boils down to money, the all-powerful dollar Liam."  She said and I just looked at her.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked her sitting up and hoping she would say yes, but she just looked at me.

"Please my Goddess," I said knowing I could get a reaction from her with calling her that.

She sat up and let her lips hit mine, her full soft lips always instantly gave me an erection and took me back to when we had sex. The pain of it and the mystery of it was everything I ever wanted, I never been on the other end of being forced to do stuff but I liked it. Her tongue rubbed over my lips, and I opened my mouth letting her tongue give me the sweetness of her mouth.

"Do you know what a panic room is?" She asked me

"A room built for protection from intruders." I said looking for the point.

"If you ever feel like this again I have a panic room, in fact it's a house in the middle of nowhere." She said and I looked at her.

"Bullshit, you have a house just for emotional support?" I asked and she nodded.

"Growing up I needed it and only me, you and Otis know about it. I only want you and me in it." She said making me feel special to her.

"I think you're starting to like me." I said and she laughed.

"Don't faltered yourself." She said making me laugh too.