16.Saturday Night

Scarlett P.O.V

I had on a dress one that I didn't get to wear much, it's red and leather. I love the way it fit me, it was almost like skin, and I wanted to look nice for Liam. I never thought I would want to look nice for anyone. I looked at Meg who came out of the bathroom dressed in jeans and a tee-shirt. 

"No effort," I said laughing.

"Zero effort, don't even want to go." She said fixing her hair and I smiled at her.

"Well, that makes the two of us, let's go." I opening the door and every girl in the hallway looked at me.

It's strange how I didn't like their attention but at the same time, I didn't care about it either.

"Looks like Scarlett going to be doing a walk of shame later." A girl yelled and everyone laughed.

"Scarlett's the weekend hottie!" Other yelled and I couldn't help but smile.

"SHe smile, take a picture bitch!!" Another girl yelled.

"Pose!" They yelled as he big camera came out to take a picture of me, to really put on the wall of hotties.

I put my hands on my hips, slightly stuck out my ass and put my finger in my out making them all scare as they took the picture.

"Meg looks like a farmer!" This girl named Sara said making everyone laugh and I smiled but Meg was over everything.

"Because Megan doesn't want to go out anywhere, there a 1960 Star Trek marathon I would rather be watching." She said pushing past everyone.

I followed behind her as the other girl talked and kept getting drunk in the hallway. I wish I was just going out with Liam or just Meg, but the though of Ottis was killing me. We stepped outside and I got a text from Liam and Ottis almost at the same time.

"You girls ready," Ottis text read.

"My Goddes you're so beautiful." Liam text me.

I text back a 'Yeah' to Ottis and turned back to Liam's text.

"Can you see me or something?" I asked.

"lol, no but I just know you are." 

"Well, where are you?" 

"In the parking lot behind your dorm building," 

"Meg, there behind the dorm building," I said and she nodded looking at her phone watching something on Netflix.

She followed behind me not really looking up from her phone when mine rang and I pulled it up to my face. It was my dad calling, and I huffed up answered it and placed it on my face.

"Hello?" I said and he huffed over the phone.

"My number is saved in your phone you know it's me, and Ottis called and let me know you're going on a date tonight. I'm happy you're finally acting obedient to him, next Sunday come back home so you can see his dad and mom." He hung up wihtout me saying anything.

He always knew how to piss me off, and make me go back into that shell and feel nothing but annoyance. I wanted to turn around, say fuck Ottis who reported everything to my dad like a fucking cop. I stopped walking as we made it to the parking lot, ready to turn around but I saw Liam. He was dressed in a suit, and his hair was slicked back with only a few strands in front. He was breathtaking, and I wanted him at my feet licking my heels.

"You look beautiful," Ottis said almost running to me, and he kissed my cheek and I backed away from him.

"And Meg you look, like a farmer," Liam said laughing.